chapter 24: stay away from her

Liam felt that the temperature suddenly drops while he's walking downstairs..

Liam saw the father and daughter sitting on the couch..
He immediately sat down infront of mr kim..Mr kim looked at liam intently, Ready to kill!

"What is your name young man?!"
Mr kim started to asked,
"My name is liam sir!" Liam replied,
"Ok liam,care to tell me what the hell are you doing in my daughter's room?!" Mr kim seriously asked,
Liam gulp and answered
"I'm just taking care of her sir!"

Mr kim ridiculously look at liam,
"Taking care of her you said? by how?! By kissing her?! Aren't you being shameless young man?!"

"Dad he's just t---
Mr kim looked at her daughter madly and shouted
"Shut up! Young lady!! I'm not talking to you!"
Jennie looked down with a teary eyed,
Father kim never shouted at her..this is just the first time..

Liam bite his lips to prevent him to cursed,he don't want to see jennie in tears..liam look at Mr kim and
shook his head,he replied
"No sir! That's not what I meant to say! There's an explanation to that sir,if you allowed me to explained everything!"

"Ok! Go on!" Mr kim urges liam to speak..
Liam heaved a deep breath and let it out before he starts explaining..

While liam is telling the story on how did he end up on jennie's room..
Father kim didn't missed to frowned..

"And about why I end up sleeping beside jennie is because I don't have a heart to just leave her alone while she is crying on her sleep! I swear sir I didn't do anything bad to jennie,I respect her! I really do..And about the kiss sir, It's my fault I initiated it..I'm sorry sir! I Didn't stop myself,my feelings for your daughter urges me to do that" liam honestly confess,

Mr kim got impressed on liam,He can see it in his eyes that he really love jennie..But Jennie is bind to marry his bestfriend's son.. That's the condition they gave to father kim for saving his company from falling..
He have no choice but to accept..
It's for jennie's future so he agreed!

Father kim didn't expect that his bestfriend's son targeting jennie from the start..woo bin,father kim's bestfriend said that he's son is badly interested in jennie..Gong yoo Feel furiously inside..She knows jennie wouldn't agree to this but he have no choice.. their company are about to go down if he don't merge his company to woo bin's company..

"Do you really love my daughter??" Gong yoo asked,
Liam nods,
"Yes sir! I truly love jennie and I will do anything for her!" Liam honestly said then looked at jennie lovingly..

"Anything??" Gong yoo asked,
"Yes sir..Anything!" Liam responded.

Liam world fall apart when he heard the next thing gong yoo said;

"Very well! then I would say, stay away from jennie from now on!"

Jennie looked at his father in disbelief,
"Dad what are you saying?!"
Gong yoo looked at his daughter.
"My decision is final jennie!!" Gong yoo firmly said,
"No dad! You can't do this..Liam didn't do anything..I swear!" Jennie's trying to convince her father.

"I won't repeat myself again jennie!" Gong yoo said in authority,
Jennie sat down weakly and cried..

Liam recovers from his shocked state,
He immediately confront father kim..

"But why sir?! I have a good intentions to jennie sir!" Liam asked,eager to know the reason.
"It's because I have a plan for jennie's future, everything is settled!" Father kim replied.

"I'm sorry sir,I want some valid reason.. because I'm afraid I can't comply to your command sir!" Liam seriously said,
Gong yoo really like this kid attitude.
No one would bravely confront him before..but this kid infront of him is truly amazed him..if only his company are not facing any difficulties then he would gladly accept this kid for jennie..he only have to feel sorry for this two young people..

"You can't stop me young man! My decision is final! Now get out of my house before I throw you out!!" Gong yoo frankly said,

Jennie pleadedly looked at liam telling him not to agree on his father command,liam smile at jennie and said his last words before he leave;

"I understand your decisions sir,but I'm sorry I can't stay away from jennie .I love her and i will fight for her! Even if I have to face you sir..my soon to be future father in law!!"
Liam said firmly but politely..

As soon as he said that words he move closer to jennie and kissed jennie's head,then leave immediately!

"I hate you dad!!" Jennie cried out and run to her room..

Gong yoo can't do anything,he just watched her daughter's retreating figure...

----

Jennie was sad, because of what happened yesterday..
After she cried on her room he decided to go back in the Academy to see liam,but he is absent that day..

Father kim didn't know that liam is currently studying on her school so there's no problem yet..

Jennie wonders where liam could be, he's not answering her calls and chats..
She begun to worries that maybe liam decided to leave her..she is just holding the words he said yesterday before he leave in their house..

Her friends notice jennie's
silence,
"What's wrong jennie??" Irene asked,
Jennie suddenly cried..Her friends
Immediately approach Jennie..
"Shhhhhh it's okay let it out" irene said, caressing jennie's back..

"My father caught us kissing in my room" jennie confessed,while sobbing..The girls looked at jennie worriedly..
"Then what happen next?" Rosé asked,
"My father told liam to stay away from me" jennie cried out.
"What!! But why?" Rosé exclaimed,
Jennie told her friends everything happen yesterday..

They all get mad at jennie's father..
"Jennie trust liam,He is a man of his words!" Jisoo seriously said,
"Yeah trust him jen! Liam will surely fight for you!" Chewy added..

"Smile now mandu,You're ugly when you're crying!" Nayeon humorously said,
Jennie let out a small laugh.
"Thanks guys for being here with me"
Jennie softly said.

"We are all friends after all! No need to thank us" Joy said,the girls nodded their heads in agreement..

"Where is that monkey anyway?!" Jisoo curiously said,

The girls shrugged their shoulders..
No one knows where liam is or what is he planning.. except for the principal..

Meanwhile,liam is currently on the their private plane going back to thailand..when he leave on jennie's house yesterday..he contact his uncle to pick him up..Liam explained what happened to his uncle..his uncle said that his parents are going back to thailand tomorrow..

So when they reached the manoban residence which is own by his uncle..
He immediately go to his room to wear clothes..he ask his uncle to drive him into the academy..

When they are on their way to the academy,
Liam ask his uncle to help him find out all about jennie kim's family..minho's people are experts on finding details so it would be easy for them to gather all the information needed..
"I'll take care about it! Don't worry.
Expect the results tomorrow!
I will send it to you immediately!" Minho assuredly said to his nephew..
"Thank you uncle!" Liam replied.

When they are already infront of the academy..liam get out the car then entered inside..he immediately go to principal's office to inform her that he have to go back to thailand because his parents are coming back home..the principal understood the situation so she let liam go..Liam asked for one week to settle everything with his parents..

"Sir were arriving Thailand in 15 minutes!" The flight attendant informed liam..Liam nods and dismiss the flight attendant..

Liam is been thinking about jennie,about what happened yesterday..Father kim reaction is not quite right,Liam feels that there's something wrong..so that's is his new mission..to find out what's the real reason why father kim told him to stay away from his daughter..

"Just wait for me my love!"

Liam mumbled while looking at jennie's picture in his phone..