chapter 28: lowkey

Liam is about to go straight to his father office but someone stopped him..

"Hey young man! You can't just go in there! Do you need anything from the CEO??" The receptionist asked,

"Yes ma'am,obviously! I need to talked to him!" Liam seriously replied,
The receptionist raised her brow and said
"Do you have an appointment with Mr manoban??"
"Do i have to set an appointment just to talked to mr Manoban??" Liam asked.acting innocently!

He didn't tell the receptionist about his relationship to the CEO!

"Of course! You can't just barge in whenever you like!" The receptionist irritatedly said.
"Okay ma'am understood!" Liam replied.
He move away from the receptionist and fish his phone out to call his dad.

"Dad I already arrived at the company! I'm about to go to your office but the receptionist stop me! Can you call her to let me go but don't tell her that I'm your son!" Liam informed his dad.

"Ok dad! Thank you!"

Liam hang up the call..
The telephone on the receptionist desk suddenly rang..the receptionist immediately answered the phone..
After the call,the receptionist approach liam.
"Mr manoban said you can go to his office now!" The receptionist informed.feeling guilty!

Liam nods and thank the receptionist,then go inside his father office..

"Dad! What did you said to the receptionist?!" Liam curiously asked,
"I just scolded her! And remind her that if you come to the company again to see me,she will not going to stop you again!" Marco answered.

"Ohh okay!" Liam said in relief.
Marco look at his son,
"So what do you want to talked about?" Marco curiously asked.
"I just want you to know that I will be flying back to korea tomorrow! I will bring Bambam with me dad!" Liam informed.

"But you're supposed to fly back to korea on sunday?why what happen??" Marco asked.
"Well Dad! There's a sudden change of plan! I missed jennie and I can't wait till Sunday" liam lied to his father.
"Ohh I see,so you can't wait to see your girl huh!" Marco teased.

Liam suddenly look serious and said
"Dad I want to buy a unit in korea!
Enough for me and bambam to stay!" Liam said.
"Ok son! I will tell you're uncle to take care of it! Or you can just buy a house!" Marco suggested.

Liam shook his head in disapproval.
"No dad! You knew that I don't want to be stand out right..a unit is fine" liam honestly said..
"Ok son! If that's what you like!" Marco agreed.
"By the way son! I transfered money to your account for you to use!" Marco added.
"Ok dad thanks! I have to go now dad..maybe bam is waiting for me at the mansion!" Liam said then hug his father goodbye..

Liam immediately go outside his father office and walked straight to the elevator!

Liam smiled at the the employee he passed on his way to the elevator..
The employees squeal!
Liam shooked his head in amusement..

He pressed the button on the elevator, when the elevator opened..he immediately stepped inside and pressed the underground button..

----

Bambam is now at the mansion,
He is patiently waiting for liam in the living room! When his phone suddenly rang.

On the phone 📞

"Hello bro! I'm already here in the mansion"

"Yeah! I already bring my things with me"

"Yes bro,No problem!"

"Ok bye!"

The called ended.

After 1 hour liam arrived at the mansion..

He immediately get out in his car,
Then go inside the mansion!

"Mom I'm home!" Liam shouted.

Mrs manoban came out from the kitchen and approach his son..
Liam immediately kiss her mother's cheek..

"Mom,I have to fly back to korea tomorrow! I already told dad about it! I will bring bam with me!" Liam informed his mother.
Mrs manoban suddenly feel sad,
"Why? I thought you will be back on sunday??" Mrs manoban sadly asked,

Liam hugged his mom and said
"There's a sudden change of plan mom,And I've been absent for 4 days at my school mom! Don't worry mom i will come back home again once The situation is cleared!" Liam coax his mom.

Mrs manoban hugged his son tightly,
"It's okay son,Mommy understand..
You don't have to come here just to see us..we will be the one to visit you in korea soon and of course to visit your uncle minho too!" Mrs manoban replied..
"That's great mom! Uncle and aunty will be glad" liam happily replied.

Bambam is smiling while looking at the mother and son hugging each other..

"Mom! I have to take a shower now! Can you let me go now??" Liam demanded.
Mrs manoban let go of his son and replied
"Ok! After you take a shower,come down and let's eat! You're father called a while ago that he will be coming home late!"

"Ok mom!" Liam replied then sign bambam to follow him to his room..

Bambam immediately followed liam from behind.

When they reached liam room,
Liam chatted to their group chat that he will be back to school on Monday..

The dorks immediately scolded Liam
Because they are so worried about him and bombarded him multiple questions.

Liam also missed his dorks friend..
He is excited to introduced bam to them because bam is also a dork..so he will fit to the group..

Liam suddenly became sad when jeongyeon say jennie's name..
He remembered about the photos..

He immediately excuse himself on the group chat saying he have something to do..
The dorks hit a like button on his message..

Bambam notice Liam's reaction and worriedly asked
"Hey bro! What's wrong??"

Liam shook his head and replied
"Nothing bro! I just missed my dorks friend! I will soon introduced you to them.. I'm sure you will like them too!" Liam Force a fake smile..

"Oh! I'm so excited to meet them!" Bambam excitedly replied

"Ok wait here! I will just going to take a shower!" Liam said.

Bambam nod his head..

Then liam walked inside the bathroom to take a quick shower..