Chapter 9. Feline eyes

It's been a week since liam become a student in all girls academy..He's enjoying his new school with the help of his new friends...

Liam pov.

I woke up earlier than I used to be,I decided to get up and do some push-up! While I'm doing my little work out, someone knock on my room.I shouted "please come in"
Miss suzy enter in my room holding a tray filled with food,so i immediately got up to help her;
"Miss bae,let me help you with that" miss bae shook her head in disagreement and said "it's okay young man,I can manage" so i nod my head and she placed the food in my desk! "Here's your breakfast liam,madam said you have to eat it while it's hot" I thank her, then she leave..My stomach rumble when I smell the food..I immediately grab the spoon and take a bite, It's delicious so I finished it fast..After I'm done eating I get my towel and walked towards the bathroom..I need to get ready and go to classroom..

Jennie is already done doing her daily routine, she's now dressed up! She sprayed her favorite perfume..she smile to her reflection in the mirror and grab her bag and walked towards the door..her friends are already waiting for her outside her room..So when she comes out they greeted her Good Morning! She greeted them back.. "Let's Go!" Jennie announced,then they all made their way to the classroom..

Meanwhile ...

@The classroom

Liam was happily chatting with momo, jeongyeon,seulgi, chaeyoung and dahyun...momo introduced her girlfriend to liam a while ago when dahyun joined them..
While they were chatting,Nancy group just entering the classroom,Nancy spotted liam happily talking to Momo's group..They stopped stepping and greeted liam immediately;
"Hi Liam" They waved their hands at Liam..Liam waved back and replied
"Oh! Hello Girls" the girls giggled, liam continue to chatting with the dorks.. Nancy's group are planning to approach liam but got pushed aside by the students gathered around, because Jennie's group arrives...
Liam already know the reasons whenever there's a commotion like this because it always happen almost everyday..
"Omo,my bunny is so cute" jeongyeon lovingly said
"Ah! My irene is the prettiest" seulgi boast
"While My mina is beautiful" chaeyoung sweetly said
"But my dahyun here Is the best"momo hug dahyun and dahyun kiss momo's cheek..
"Waaahhh...get a room!"the Three dorks shouted to the lovebirds..
Momo and dahyun chuckle,while Liam smile in amusement..

"Hey look at jisoo" jeongyeon said,
They all looked at jisoo and found out that she's looking at rosé while smiling like an idiot..
"what a whipped chicken" seulgi said, grinning
"Liam what do you think of jennie?" dahyun asked,
Liam look at jennie..
"She's beautiful" Liam admit..The dorks smiled widely at liam
"Why don't you date her? " Momo teased,
"Yeah liam date her!" Jeongyeon persuade,
"You two look good together" chaeyoung added.
Liam just chuckled and said
"I admit she's beautiful but I don't have a feelings for her" the dorks got disappointed in liam response,
Liam took another glance on jennie, that's a bad move because when she saw jennie's gummy smile he suddenly felt something in his chest..His heart suddenly skip.. That smile looks familiar! Liam said to his mind..

Jennie suddenly feel that someone staring at her so she looked around to find who is it.. It's liam.. jennie's heart go wild.Their eyes locked,liam got a chance to examine jennie,Her skin is fair like a snow,her feline eyes is beautiful,her nose,her kissable lips,and her dumplings cheek..she is perfectly beautiful..Jennie suddenly become anxious on how liam staring at her,she withdrew her gaze and turn her back to liam...Liam unconsciously hold his chest to feel his heart and inhaled because looks like jennie take his  breath away!!
Liam got startled when seulgi tap his shoulder,The teacher arrives so they need to return to their seats..

(Sorry I need to skip this part ✌️✌️)

Time skip..

@ the cafeteria..

Liam's group decided to just eat in the rooftop,so momo and liam go to the cafeteria to order their foods while the others is already waiting in the rooftop..They are now in the counter and waiting for their order..that's when Nancy find a chance to talked to liam
"Hi liam"
"Hello Nancy"
"Uhm liam can i have a moment with your time?" Nancy asked,
"Yeah,Sure"liam followed nancy outside the cafeteria,
"Do you have something to say?" Liam asked immediately after they got out,
"Hmm yeah," Nancy shyly replied
"Ok,what is it? Liam asked curiously,
"I would like to invite you this sunday, it's my birthday! Are you free?" Nancy said.
"Hmm? Yeah I guess" liam replied
Nancy eyes shines and said
"So, you're coming on my birthday?"
"Ohh sure! why not"liam agreed
Nancy suddenly hug liam in excitement..
"Oops sorry!" Nancy apologize,
"It's ok! So is that all?" Liam asked,
"Yeah! That's all thank you liam,I will be expecting you this sunday"
Liam nod and go back to the cafeteria..nancy followed liam inside and walked to her friends table with look victorious..Nancy appears jooe and jane hands..without knowing that momo saw them..

"Hey lim,what did nancy said?"

"She just invite me to her birthday this coming Sunday"

"Are you going to attend?"

"Well yeah,I already agreed since i have no plans on sunday"

"Hmm,If i were you I will not going to attend"

"Why?" Liam asked,

"Well i have a bad feeling about this"
"Hmm,what do you mean?"

"What i mean to say is,Nancy might be planning something,I saw them smile like an psycho a while ago" Momo said,

"Are you sure? aren't you just hallucinating?" Liam replied,

"I'm sure on what i saw,Just trust me on this lim, don't go!" Just to Make momo  stop thinking further,liam just nod his head in agreement..
Momo sigh in relief,She knows nancy group so she have to keep Liam's away from them...They are an evil in disguise! Momo glared intently at Nancy's group giggling at their tables..
Their orders arrives so they get their food and leave..