chapter 43: The Manoban 's wrath

Mr and Mrs manoban was landed successfully in korea's airport..

Minho greeted his brother and sister in law a hug..

Mr and Mrs manoban immediately hop in into the car and Minho drive the car away from the airport..

"What is the latest update about liam??" Marco seriously asked.

"My people is already tracking Liam's phone oppa!" Minho replied.

"Then there's still no update about it?!!" Marco said coldly.

Minho felt nervous when he's oppa was talking coldly..
He's face is serious and his cold aura is intimidating..

"Honey don't pressure minho! You're scaring him!" Chitthip calm his husband..

"Don't worry oppa! I will tell my people to double time!" Minho replied.

"Make it tripled if it's necessary!!" Marco said.

"Honey!!" Chitthip scolded.

"Ok oppa" minho replied..

After 2 hours they reached at the Manoban 's pavilion on korea..
No one knows that the Manoban owns this pavilion except for the Manoban's and some trusted people..

After minho drop his brother and sister in law in the pavilion,he immediately drive straight to the hideout of his people..

Minho phone rang..

"Yes Mr kim?!"

"I'm on my way on my people's hideout! Why??"

"Oh! You already heard about what happened to my nephew!"

"Ok just come here at the hideout!"

"Here's the address xxxxxxx"

"Ok bye mr kim!"

Minho hang up the phone and called the leader of P.I(private investigator).

"I'm on my way! I want a good news within  2 hours!" Minho seriously said then hang up the phone..

------

Nancy is also home he's father begins to confront nancy..

"I know what are you been up to Nancy!" Woo bin said.

"What do you mean Dad??" Nancy asked.

"You ask Chanyeol to kidnap someone for you again did you??" Woo bin seriously asked.

"Of course not Dad!" Nancy lied.

"Don't lie to me Nancy,That is also you said to me 2 years ago when you ask your brother's friend to kidnap that james boy!" Woo bin said.

"Ok Dad! I admit,I asked Chanyeol to kidnap liam for me!" Nancy admitted.

"I want you to stop doing this!! I'm tired covering you up!! Just find someone who can love you back!! You don't to do this kind of stuff!!" Woo bin scolded.

Nancy pouted,
"But Dad! I love liam!! I'm serious this time..I will not letting him go! I will take care of him forever!" Nancy said.

"By how?? Tying your man?! And pretend that he loves you back?? You're beautiful my daughter! Why don't you love Chanyeol back?" Woo bin suggested.

"Eww dad! I better be single forever that to love Chanyeol!" Nancy disgustedly said.

Woo bin shooked his head in disbelief..
"Seriously Nancy! This will be the last time I cover you up!" Woo bin said.

"Ok Dad! Thank you!" Nancy replied then hug his father happily..

She immediately go to her room after the conversation of her and her father..
She eyed Liam's photograph on the wall..
"I will keep you until you learned to love me back liam!" Nancy said..