Chapter 7 The New transfer student

Time skip

Monday morning.

Alarm ringing

Liam woked up by the sound of the alarm,he immediately sat up and stopped the alarm.he stand up and stretch.. Afterwards he get his towel and go to the bathroom to take a bath..20 minutes has passed he walked out from the bathroom and proceed to the closet to get his uniform..He immediately dress up and grab his bag,he walked towards the door then walked out..First,he have to go to the principal office because the principal will accompany him to her new classroom..

Meanwhile..

Jennie's group walked on their way together to the classroom. Same old treatment from the students, greetings first on the morning can be heared anywhere..The special A students are used to this setup so this is not a bother to them.infact they are glad because this is just their way to be polite against them..of course they also treat them back politely..There was a saying that "Treat someone how you want to be treated". So yeah! They always do that..

All of the students are now already sitting in their respected chair..The teacher arrives so the students focus their gazed infront..

"Good morning students" the teacher says!
"Good morning teacher" students replied,
"Before I could begin our lesson for today,I would like to announce something.You have a new classmate" the teacher announced,
the students begin to murmur.
The principal suddenly stepped inside and the students stopped to murmured..before principal enter the classroom she already instructed liam to stay outside and wait..

"As you're teacher said,You have a new classmate! I would like you to be kind and if there's a problem,you are free to visit me in my office!" The principal firmly said,
Jisoo suddenly gulped.she already know what will be happened next so she's readying herself..
The students answered
"Yes miss principal" she turn her gaze to teacher song and tell her to get liam outside,Teacher song nodded and proceed her way to the door and call liam..The students patiently waiting for their new classmate to enter..Teacher song entered first then followed by liam..almost of the students gasp upon seeing Liam..The other students have a mixed emotions..They start to murmur again..

"Students be quiet!!" Their teacher scolded them,The principal asked liam to introduce himself.

"Hi classmates,My name is "Liam Manoban,I am 17 yrs old..I am from thailand..I hope we can be friends" liam nervously said then bowwed after..The teacher told him to sit at the back near Nancy,so liam walked his way to the back..

Nancy pov

Omg!! I'm so lucky,The new transfer student is my seatmate..How awesome is that..Kyaahhhh!! My heart.. He is so handsome..I looked around and saw other girls envious of me,Who wouldn't be if you're seatmate was so hot and handsome..My gosh! How can i concentrate now.I just want to watch his face for hours..This is the first time that boy transfer here so all of us shocked at First,but as for me I don't mind if all of the transfer student is good looking like him..
When he sit by my side I immediately introduced myself.There's no time to be wasted!
"Hi,my name is nancy mcdonie"
I flirtly said,extending my hand
"Oh! Hello,Nice to meet you Nancy "
He replied back and shaked my hand.
Kyaahhhhhh!!!! His hand is so soft..
I take my time to examined his face,
Plump lips,Pointed nose, Beautiful eyes with thick lashes,thick brows and strong jaw line.. He's perfect! My gazed turn down to his arms and imagined myself holding into his arms..I licked my lips..I got startled when he speak shyly,
"Uhmm,Nancy my hands" I blushed and let go his hand..
"Ohh! I'm sorry,I spaced out" he smiled at me and said
"It's ok,it happens" then turn his gazed infront to listen to the teacher..Omooo that smile,I nearly died..🥰🥰

Someone's pov

I am looking at the transfer student infront,while he is introducing himself.suddenly my heart start to beat fast! I don't know why! I started to feel liked we know each other.. It's weird! when his eyes wandered around we suddenly locked gazed and there goes my heart crazily beating inside my chest.. it's look like it wants to popped out my chest..He smile at me so I immediately turn my gaze to Rosé..well I'm not sure if it's for me tho..I heared teacher song told him to sit at the back so I turn my gaze back to him and my eyes follow him to the back..I tilt my head to be able to see properly..I saw nancy talked to him so my faced turn sour..I rolled my eyes when nancy wont let go of his hand..
I got startled when Irene spoked
"He might melt you know" she teased

"Excused me,What?"

"You're looking at the new transfer student intensely jen,so i told you he might melt" irene said.

"o-ofcourse not! W-why should i look at him" I denied,and stuttered

"Ha ha ha,So why are you stuttering now?" Irene wiggle her brow at me,I blamed my tongue for that.I blushed and said
"Ok ok I admit it! No need to teased,I just feel like we know each other before" irene looked at me and said
"Omg! Maybe he is your childhood sweatheart!!" I shook my head and replied
"Maybe I'm just thinking things too much!! So my emotions playing me"
Irene just shrug her shoulder then we focus to listen to our teacher!

Time skip..

The bell rings. 🔔🔔🔔

As soon the bell's ring, It's a cue for liam and jisoo to meet,
Liam stand up to his seat to made her way to jisoo's group but before he could do that, students interrupted him..students gather around him and introduced themselves..He have no choice but to accept their handshakes one by one..he don't possibly memorized all of their names in one day so he just remembered some names and some of those are;
yeonwoo,momo,sana,dahyun,seulgi,jeongyeon, and chaeyoung!!

On the other side.

(Jennie's group)

They stand in their seats ready to go to the secret tea house,They liked privacy while they are eating so they can't go to the cafeteria just like the other students.. whenever they would like to eat they always eat together at their secret based..jisoo suddenly excused herself to them;
"Errr,Sorry guys I can't joined you today caused i have some errands to do" The girl's looked at her and asked what does she mean by errands;
"Well you see, actually principal wants me to tour liam around the academy" Rosé shouted "Whattt! Did i hear it right?"
"Yahh! My eardrug chipmunk,Yeah you heared it right"jisoo said.
"Actually i already meet liam yesterday when miss IU asked me to stay" jisoo added, The girls eyes widened..
"Yah! Can i come with you chu?" nayeon asked,
"Yah! Chu, That's unfair!" tzuyu blurted out,
"Yeah jisoo,why didn't you tell us sooner" Joy complaint,
"That's right,as we hiding secrets now?" Mina said, crossing her arm
"Are we still your friends?" Solar also asked, jisoo's friends bombarded her questions..
"Ok guys,give jisoo a time to explained herself" wendy tapped Jisoo's shoulder,
"Ok,go ahead jisoo! You own us a lot of explaination" jennie said,and jisoo nodded...Jisoo immediately run away from us and made her way to liam..