chapter 41: Mastermind

Nancy leave the kissing booth,She instructed her friends to stay and take care their Booth while she's gone..

Nancy immediately go straight to the maid café to see liam,She saw liam get out from the kitchen with jennie..
Nancy stared at their intertwined hands..

Jisoo shouted "Here comes the new couple"
Then liam smiled sweetly and raised their intertwined hands on the air..

She madly stared at jennie and liam..
She immediately leave at the maid café and contact someone..

"I want you to bring your friends and meet me outside the academy!" Nancy said to the other line then hang up the phone..

After a while kai's friends arrived and meet nancy outside the academy..

"I want you to kidnap someone for me!" Nancy starts,
"Ok! Who is it this time??" Chanyeol asked,
"Him!" Nancy said then show the photo of liam.

Chanyeol and his friends looked at the photo.
"Consider it done princess!" Chanyeol said.
"Ok! Bring him to the old house! You already knew where right??" Nancy asked.
"Yes princess! Don't worry just wait there!" Chanyeol answered.

Nancy nods her head and immediately enter her car and drive away..

"Ok boys! Let's go.." Chanyeol announced.

They entered the academy to find their target..

Meanwhile liam and his friends are currently in his room taking their rest..

"Guys how about we used our free time to looked around the academy while waiting for the girls?!" Jeongyeon suggested.
"That's a good idea, I'm getting bored in here!" Moonbyul said.

"Ok wait,I will just going to informed Nini!" Liam said.
"You're so whipped monkey!" Jeongyeon teased.

"Let liam be,he is just loyal to her Nini!" Momo defended.

"Yeah yeah whatever!" Jeongyeon replied.

Chaeyoung and momo also informed their girlfriends about their plan..

"Okay! Guys.. let's go! Nini approved" liam informed.
"Alright!!" Moonbyul and jeongyeon shouted.

They get out from Liam's room and immediately run outside like a kid..

"We didn't know we have 3 kids in our group!" Momo said while shooked her head.
"3?! Who is the other one??" Chaeyoung curiously asked.
"You!" Momo replied..

Chaeyoung: "....."

Liam and bambam chuckled to their antics..

They soon reached at the academy and buy foods and drinks for them to eat..They decided to eat first before they looked at different booths..

Chanyeol group spotted their target and waiting for a chance to grab liam..

Liam Excuse himself to his friends to go to the comfort room..
Chanyeol and his friends also stand up and secretly followed liam..

Liam entered the comfort room, Chanyeol and his friends already at the exit waiting for liam to go out from the comfort room.

As soon as liam was out,they immediately grab him and drag him with them..

"Let me go!" Liam said while struggling.
"Behave yourself and come with us obediently,if you don't want something bad happens to your girl! Don't try to fight because with just one snap your girl will suffer" D.o warned.

Liam stop struggling and behave himself..he was afraid that jennie was going to hurt if he fight them..

Meanwhile,momo was curious because liam is taking too long..
"What makes liam taking too long??" Momo asked.
"I don't know,maybe there's so many lining up!" Seulgi said.

"How long does liam been away??" Bambam asked.
"It's been 10 minutes now!" Momo replied.
"Ok! I will go checked him out!" Bambam said.
"Ok" momo replied..

After 3 mins bam come back,
"I didn't see liam there! There's no one there!" Bambam informed.
"Where did liam go??" Chaeyoung asked.
"Wait let me call jisoo,maybe he go to meet jennie!" Momo said.then dialled jisoo's number.

"And he didn't let us know?!how could liam be inconsiderate" Seulgi exclaimed in disbelief.

"Jisoo is jennie with you?!" Momo said to the other line.
"Yes,why?" Jisoo replied.
"Can you asked her if liam texted her!" Momo said.

"Jennie said yes,he informed jennie that he will be going out with you guys..why is there something happen?!" Jisoo curiously asked.

Jennie signal jisoo to turn the speaker on so jisoo did.

"Umm, it's just that liam is missing..He excused himself to go to the comfort room but it's already 10 mins now and he hasn't come back yet!" Momo explained..

"Whatttt!!!!!" Jennie shouted..

Momo got startled,
"Did you already find him around?maybe he's just go out and buy something??" Irene asked.

"Not yet! Bambam just checked him in the comfort room and found out that He's not there!" Momo explained.
"Ok look for him around and informed us if you found him!" Irene instructed.
"Ok"momo replied then hang up the phone.

Jennie held her head and couldn't concentrate to their meetings.
She feel bothered by liam..she feel something bad happen to him..

Irene noticed jennie and squeeze her hands,
"Don't worry,they will find him okay?!" Irene said.
"Yeah" jennie replied.

After 30 minutes of asking around the academy if they saw liam they got exhausted..
"Did you find him??" Momo asked moonbyul and bam
"No" the two answered.
"Ok let's just wait seulgi and jeongyeon"

Momo phone rang,
She answered it..

"Negative! We are just waiting for jeongyeon and seulgi..maybe they got an information about liam"

"Ok we will wait you guys here!"

"Bye!"

Jennie immediately stand up on her seat when she heard from momo that they still didn't find liam..

She opened the door to go outside but the principal suddenly came.
"Ohh jennie! Where are you going?!" The principal asked,

"Miss I.U,I just going to go look for liam!" Jennie replied, worries is visible to her face.

"You seem worried,why? Is there something happen?!" The principal curiously asked.
Jennie was silent for a moment,
"Anyway! I was looking for liam too but I guess you can just give this to him and tell him to read it immediately okay?" The principal added.

Jennie took the folder from the principal and politely excused herself..

That's when the girls also get out from the room..
They greeted the principal as soon as they saw her.
"What's the hurry girls?!" The principal asked.
"Miss I.U, actually there's something bad happen.. That's why we need to hurry and meet the other's to joined the searching!" Joy informed.

"What do you mean joined the searching?! Who's lost?!" The principal shockingly asked.
"It's liam Miss I.U" Rosé answered.

The principal gasp,
"Oh my Gosh! Why is she keep targeting Mr. M's son.." the principal unconsciously uttered.

The girls curiously looked at the principal..
"Did you say Mr M?? Miss I.U" Irene suddenly asked.
"Uhh yes!" The principal replied.

"Who is Mr M irene??" Nayeon suspiciously asked irene.

"Mr M is the one who help my father's company in downfall! I accidentally seen the contract paper my father's sign on his study room! I already searched who's this Mr M..I found out that this Mr M is a popular with so many businessman..He is the rumored the biggest investors of every company and many establishment which catch his attention to" irene explained.

"Enough of that Mr M! Let's go meet momo and the others now!" Jennie seriously said.

"Ok let's go! Please excused us Miss I.U" Irene politely said.

The principal nods her head in agreement..
The folder the principal gave to jennie is an information about who drug Liam..So the principal is sure that nancy is the mastermind of liam disappearance..

She immediately go back to her office to contact Mr M..