chapter 31: Real friends

Jennie was upset,Liam was not responding to her chat and text..
We'll it's only natural because she made a mistake..she understands that liam was totally mad at her..

She also knew that what she do is wrong so she will do anything to earn liam forgiveness..
She decided to talked to liam in school on Monday,surely Liam will going to attend school..

Irene lied to jennie that she will going to accompany her mom to buy groceries but the truth is,she was on a date with seulgi..their first date as a couple..

Ever since seulgi become her seatmates,they become close.. so closed to the fact that seulgi confess her love for her..so when seulgi asked her if she will allow her to court her,she immediately reject it..
She remembered seulgi face when she reject her,She don't want seulgi to court her because irene wants to make it already official..Irene don't want to waste more time..

While irene and seulgi done eating their lunch,seulgi phone rang..
Seulgi excuse herself to irene,

"Honey I need to take this call! Excuse me for a minute!" Seulgi said.
"Ok hon! Go ahead.." irene replied..

Seulgi accept the call, 5 minutes later
Seulgi hang up the phone..

"It's jisoo,Honey I need to go now!"
Seulgi said.
"Why hon? What happened to jisoo?"
Irene worriedly asked.
"Jisoo is okay, It's liam! Jisoo told me that we need to accompany liam.. Because liam caught jennie dating with a tall guy at the restaurant!" Seulgi explained..
Irene gulp she exactly knew who's jennie with.

"Where's liam now?" Irene worriedly asked.
"He is on the bar xxxx! Seulgi replied..
"Ok hon, let's go! I'm coming with you." Irene said then holds seulgi hand.

They paid the bill then leave the restaurant immediately..

After jisoo called seulgi,She also called the other dorks..to her surprised the dorks are also on a date with their girlfriends.. she facepalm herself,She's wondering if her dorks friends decided to take their girlfriends out at the same day..Even though chu was happy for her friends,she can't help to get envious..She didn't confessed to Rosé yet..She maybe brave with other things but when it comes to Rosé she become weak.. Rosé is her weakness so she can't help it..

Chu finally reached the bar,She immediately get inside and search for liam..she saw liam on the bar counter drinking his alcohol..
She immediately approach him and tap his shoulder lightly..

Liam tilt his head to looked at his behind..
"You're finally here chu! Come sit-down and joined me" liam offered the seat beside him.
Jisoo sat down and ordered her drink..The bartender gladly give chu's order and pours Liam's glass alcohol..

"Chu! Why would jennie have to lie to me?? Why don't she just tell me that she don't like me anymore??" Liam suddenly asked.

jisoo looked at liam sadly and replied
"I don't know her reasons lim,I'm not going to tell you to forgive her for what she'd done..But at least listen to her explaination!"

"Right! I will talked to jennie but not now!" Liam said.then emptied his glass..Liam asked the bartender to poured him some more..

Jisoo notice that liam was starting to feel tipsy so she signal the bartender to stop giving liam drinks..

"More please!" Liam commanded to the bartender.
"You already emptied the bottle sir!"
The bartender replied and show liam the bottle..

"Ohh i see! Then i would like to order new one" liam said..
"Lim that's enough please, let's just talked!" Chu pleaded.

Liam stared at jisoo for a minute,
Jisoo gulp.. she's about to say or not!
But liam already agreed.
"Ok!" Liam replied..

Jisoo feel relieved,
They talked about jennie of course..

After some time,the other dorks finally arrived with irene and nayeon..

"I'm glad you're all here! You're all truly real friends." Liam happily said.

"Of course! We are friends after all!"
Jeongyeon replied.
"So lim,are you going to give up jennie now?" Chewy suddenly asked..
Liam smile vanished when he heard jennie's name..
Jisoo smack chewy's head..

"You and you're loud mouth!" Jisoo scolded..
"What? I'm just asking though!" Chewy said caressing her head..

"If I were you lim,I won't give up! I will take the challenge..I mean Jennie is beautiful so naturally she'll have many admirer" Momo said.

"Yeah honey,momo has a point.. Fight for your love liam honey! We are all rooting for you!" Nayeon suddenly added..

Liam didn't know that irene and nayeon was also here because the dorks was blocking their view..

Liam looked at nayeon 's way!
"Why are you here?" Liam curiously asked.
"Well honey,I came with jeongyeon!"
Nayeon replied..

"Yah babe! Don't call liam like that infront of me!" Jeongyeon suddenly interrupted..

Liam looked at jeongyeon..
"Babe??"
Jeongyeon secretly scolded her mouth..
"Yeah liam, Jeongyeon and I are now girlfriends!" Nayeon confessed.

"Actually guys,Me and seulgi also girlfriends!" Irene added..

"You're also here? Did you all bring your girlfriend's with you?" Liam asked his dorks friends..

"Well no for me,I bring dahyun home first before going here!" Momo said.

"Me too!" Chaeyoung added.

"Me three!" Chewy said.

"Ok! Then congratulations to all of you!" Liam announced then grab chu's drink and drink it all..

"Yah Liam, That's mine!!" Jisoo shouts..
"Too bad! I emptied it!" Liam said, grinning..

The dorks ordered more drinks..
Chewy suddenly asking for milk!

"What are you going to do with milk chewy?!" Irene curiously asked.

"I will give it to chaeyoung!" Chewy replied.

Irene: "....."

"Wae??" Chaeyoung asked.

"Don't drink alcohol,milk is the best for you! So that you will get taller!" Chewy replied..

Chaeyoung: '.....'

Chewy suddenly run and chaeyoung chased her around..

They all burst out laughter...