chapter 40: school festival day 2

Just like yesterday the maid café are full of customers just like yesterday,but today's customer's was doubled the amount they have yesterday..

Since the emcee announced last night that liam is in maid café all day,The girl fans of liam increase it's amount..They all come to the café just to see liam..

"This is sick! We gained a lot of customers..You can't under estimate the popularity of Liam!" Rosé exclaimed.

"I agree, You're soon to be boyfriend was so popular jen! Can you still wait till the last day of the festival??" Irene teased.

"Mmmm be thankful of liam girls, because of his popularity we can beat Nancy's kissing booth" Nayeon said.

Jennie smiled on what Nayeon said..
"Yeah right! I almost forgot that we are aiming to be no. 1 again this year..it will be a lot of easy now with the help of lili!" Jennie replied.

The girls giggled when liam get out from the kitchen with his dorks friends,They are patiently waiting for him to show himself..And when Liam come out,They Girls squealed and they thought that it's worth the wait..

Liam immediately approach table 1,
While the other Butlers split around and take also the orders of the other Customers..

Dahyun,Sana,jennie,Irene,nayeon and mina are all staring at their partners admiringly..They look good on their butler outfits..especially liam he become even more handsome..

"Girls,They might melt when you're staring at them like that!" Joy teased.

The girls averted their gazed immediately..

The orders came so they immediately focus on their job..

They are all get busy because the customers keep on coming..

"Ohh! Look over there!" Rosé said and point to liam..

The girls look to where Rosé pointing at..

Liam is happily talking with a certain woman they didn't know..
The woman is beautiful and sexy just like an actress in a movie or drama's..

Jennie saw liam smiling while talking to the woman..Liam hug the woman and the woman kissed Liam' on his cheek..Jennie felt a pang on her chest..Her hands form into fist..Now she knew how it feels to see that the one you love was happy with someone else..

The woman leave after she kissed liam's cheek,Liam waved goodbye to the woman when the woman look back at him..The woman smiled sweetly on liam then walked to the exit..

Jennie saw bambam begin to teased liam..She averted her gazed when she saw liam and bambam approaching them..Jennie pretend to be busy..

"Wow liam who's that chick huh?!"
Jennie heard bambam asked liam.

"That is urassaya,My schoolmate in thailand..She is a thai too" jennie heard liam answered.

"Ohh wow! That's nice! What is she doing here in korea??" Bambam asked..

"She is also studying here,I was surprised too.. It's a coincidence she was here also..She said her school was invited to attend here.. she said she saw me dancing last night" liam explained.

Bambam smiled and said,
"If I didn't know that you're courting jennie I will say this is fate!"

Liam elbowed bambam..bambam winced in pain..
"Yahh!" Bambam complaint.