Final chapter: wedding day

"Are you ready??" Mr manoban asked.

"I was ready since 18,but jennie don't want to be married in a young age!" Liam complaint.

Mr kim chuckled..

"Ha ha..son you have to learned to be Patient, Patience is a virtue!" Mr kim said.

"Yeah i knew dad! I don't meant to complaint..I actually understand jennie.." liam replied..

"Good! Now let's go..You Don't want the bride will be the one waiting for the groom right?!" Mr kim teased.

"Let's go Dad! I can't wait to be married!" Liam excitedly said..

Mr manoban and liam leave the room and go straight to the church..

Jennie and liam decided their wedding will be held here in the korea..

Meanwhile, Rosé,Nayeon, Irene,joy,solar,mina and somi are in jennie's room together with the bride..

"This is it girl!" Rosé exclaimed..

"You're getting married in a minutes" Irene excitedly said..

"Oh my gosh I still can't believe, It's just like yesterday.." Nayeon added.

"Unnie you're so lucky! Liam is not just handsome,he is the youngest billionaire of the world!" Somi said.

"Yeah you're right, it's a pity that liam doesn't have any siblings! I also want my surname to be Manoban!" Joy said.

"Then marry Liam's and Jennie's son soon!" Solar said.

"Yahhhh! I'm old already if that time comes!!" Joy exclaimed.

"Then stop dreaming already!" Solar replied..

Joy just rolled her eyes..

The girls laughed together with jennie..

"Even I still can't believe.. honestly I am so blessed to have liam by my side! Even though he's annoying sometimes.." jennie said, smiling..

"Yeah! I remembered when he trick us on your debut! Honestly i want to smack his head that time but when he proposed to you! My gosh..I squeal a lot!!" Rosé confessed.

"Ha ha ha! Well, that's liam for you! He can make you annoyed and at the same time makes you feel romantic excitement.." Irene said.

"Yeah! I always feel loved with liam,he always make my heart flutter.." jennie sweetly said.

"Hmmm yeah we get it..you two are whipped for each other!" Nayeon said.

"Of course,if isn't,there will be no wedding for today!" Mina added.

"Yahh! Speaking of the wedding, should we go now?? Liam must thinking that jennie ditch him!" Joy said.

That's when Mr kim knocked jennie's room..

"Sweetie,its time now!"Mr kim said.

"Yes,Dad! I'm coming!" Jennie answered..

The girls help jennie on her dress then get out from the room immediately..

After one hour..

The wedding remarks started playing:

Liam was standing at the end of the aisle together with his dad waiting for jennie..

The ring bearers,flower girls,maid of honor and best man,groomsmen and bridesmaids started to march..Next is the Godfathers and Godmother's..

Lastly will the bride together with the bride's father..