Chapter 44: woo bin's downfall

Liam was currently in the hospital due to hypothermia..

He is still need a monitoring because he's still unconscious..

The doctor give him a warm IV fluids,heated and humidified oxygen to rewarm his core..

Liam's family, friends and girlfriend are waiting for him to wake up!

As soon as they heard the news about liam they immediately go to the hospital where liam admitted..

"Youngsters,You should all go and take some rest! I know you are all tired from your activities,you can all come back tomorrow" Mrs manoban politely said.

"Thank you for the concern Mrs manoban but we should stay here and wait for liam to woke up! We can never go relax if we knew that our friend is still out here!" Irene politely replied.

Liam's friends nods their heads in agreement to irene..

Mrs manoban looked at his son's friends..

"Okay! If that's what you guys want..My son is so lucky to have you guys! Thank you for being a good friend to liam" Mrs Manoban thankfully said.

"You're welcome Mrs manoban,We are so lucky too to be friends with liam" jisoo replied.

"Oh please Just call me aunty!" Mrs Manoban said.

"And just call me Uncle too!" Mr manoban added.

Liam's friends smiled,
"Ok uncle and aunty!" Jisoo replied.

Minho and Mr kim and shin-hye came with food and drinks for them to eat..
"Guys! We brought some food and coffee for us.." Mr kim said.

Shin-hye distributed the food and drinks for them that they gladly accept..

Mr kim approach his daughter,
"Jennie sweetie you should eat too" Mr kim said.

"No thanks dad! I'm not hungry" jennie replied.

Mrs Manoban heard it then approach jennie..

"You are jennie right??" Mrs Manoban asked.

Jennie look up to Mrs manoban and said
"Yes aunty!"

"You should eat too honey,My son will surely not going to like it if you hungered yourself!" Mrs Manoban softly said.smiling

"Okay aunty,I should eat now!" Jennie politely replied.slightly smiling.

"Whoa! My daughter didn't listen to me but she listen to her boyfriend's mother.. I'm hurt!" Mr kim joke around.fakingly sulking.

They all laughed except jennie and mr kim..

Jennie feel embarrassed,
"Dad!" Jennie uttered shyly..

"That's Jennie for you!" Jisoo teased.

"I'm just kidding sweetie! I truly understand.." Mr kim teasingly said.

"Yahhhh Dad! Stop making me feel embarrassed!"jennie whispered.

"Ha ha ha.. I'm sorry sweetie! You look cute when you feel shy so can't help it.." Mr kim replied.

"Geez Dad! Seriously stop..I can feel my face is burning right now!" Jennie scolded to her dad.

"Ok ok sweetie, I'll stop now!" Mr kim laughingly said.

The doctor came,Mr and Mrs Manoban talked to the doctor..
"Mr and Mrs Manoban I would like to informed you that YM is now awaked!" The doctor said.

Mr and Mrs Manoban hug each other..
"Thank you doc!" Mr Manoban replied.

"You're welcome Mr M,I should go now! Excuse me." The doctor said.bowed his head then leave.