💕S.L.U.T💕

Ahhh finally in last period. I was super excited because I had heard the rumors of the new teacher being fine as hell.

I entered class to see the new teacher rushing to get settled in. He seemed flustered. I hurried up to my seat, but I was to late. "Hi you're a little early don't ya thick... I mean think" he said trying to cover up what he just said. I guess when he looked up he was surprised to see my sexy ass. I smirked and began to reply until, My old ass principle came waddling in. She was practically mean mugging me. What felt like an hour of staring she rolled her eyes before stating " don't you have somewhere else to be young lady" she asked snarky.

Just as I was about to check this bitch I pulled myself together. I turned around and switched my juicy ass to my seat. Once seated I could feel a strong pair of eyes on me . I knew it wasn't her because that bitch knew better(had an old "disagreements"before with my grammy ). And besides she was too busy eye raping the poor man. Who seemed to not even notice or care because of the way he was watching me. I smirked again and got out a piece of paper, eagerly waiting for class to start,  btw I love learning I just hate the kids here.

At this point the class was still empty probably only 4-5 people here including me. Which was odd  because it was past time for them to be here. After a couple more minutes there was a rush of students that entered. Unfortunately the once peaceful class room was now loud and bustling.

"Alright class settle down, I would like to introduce you to your new teacher" The principle Ms. Miles said as she was practically drooling over the new teacher. And man was he something. He had beautiful tattoos, hell from first glance you would have thought he was a criminal, but mmm he sure was something . He had my clit doing summersaults and jumping....on a trampoline.

I mean I'm surprised they even let him in especially since he looks like her could kill you with just one glance. I mean damn he has to at least work out for at least 5 hours or more . His muscles were so plump I bet he could break you with one hand without even trying. I mean he looked really mean, but maybe he was a sweetheart.

(He's wearing a suit)Mmm look at that face I mean I'm pretty sure his skin routine is simple but also complex because I don't see one blemish or pimple

Mmm look at that face I mean I'm pretty sure his skin routine is simple but also complex because I don't see one blemish or pimple. Omg don't even get me started on that beard y'know what they say men with beards give the best hea-" Angel Montgomery"  I heard a deep voice say. Oh sweet Jesus his voice is so authoritative, wait why the heck did he just call my name again? "Yes sir "  I said questionably he just smirked and filled me in on what he was doing.

And to say I listening was an understatement I mean damn how much can one mans voice turn me on. My stomach was doing butterflies and my pearl wouldn't stop jumping ;like come on hold your horses. Once his lips finished moving I panicked that whole time all I could think about was the groans and moans that would come out of his mouth if he ever got a chance to swim in this ocean. "Did you get all that" he said in an amusing tone. I just nodded my head hoping i didn't agree to something that I'll regret.

All he did was smirk and continued on with the role . "What was that all about?" My bestie Mikayla  asked knowingly. I said nothing much and turned around only to see the teacher right in front of me. Ughh he smelt good as hell, and not that cheap stuff either it smelled exotic. I heard him clear his throat while holding something in his hands it was was today's assignment. It looked like it was a  get to know me assignment, aww how cute I didn't know they still gave these out. I guess he was waiting for me to take one. As I was about to reach for one, the school s.l.u.ts walked in.

All eyes were on them well except for Mr

All eyes were on them well except for Mr.teacher whose eyes hadn't left mine yet. That made my heart flutter inside. But that was short lived when the main hoe walked up to the teacher and started touching him while she looked me dead in the eye. "Mr.Edwards I would like to personally welcome you to Lake Ford High. I really hope I can provide some personal hands on assistance to you" Tammy said in a seductive tone ; and with that the bitch left and switched what ever ass she had and went to her seat.

By this time I was livid and I didn't know why. I mean I just met this man. Was I jealous no way; I had a "man" but still I was on the verge of crying. And when I cry I am very pissed and no one can talk me down. (😒 Bffr) I needed some air, so I raised my hand and asked to be excused which was really easy since he was still standing in front of my desk . "Get the pass off of my desk" he said and with that I shook my head and went to retrieve the pass and left.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mr.Edwards POV next