🫠Late Nights😴

(Back to Angel's POV 😏)

"Fuck this pussy boy fuck it" I said in an eager tone. The look on his face was worth another look. I guess I had surprised him a little. He eyed me eargerly while licking his lips. And as much as that turned me on I need his dick to show me. With one look he immediately started to thrust his thick dick deep inside of me. I felt everything. From his veins to his thick mushroom tip down to the balls that we're hitting my pussy with force. "I love you" I said unaware of my words. He paused for a quick second before he began to fuck me like his life depended on it.

I felt myself let go as another orgasm made its way thru me. Before I could nut he graded me by my neck forcing me to look at him. "Look at me" he said roughly. "Look at me while you use my dick baby" . "You like using this dick don't you" he said as he gripped my neck tighter. "Y-yes d-daddy" I wheezed out as I felt myself clamp down on his dick. I watched as he rubbed my clit making sure I rode this nut out. He looked so goddamn sexy. His green eyes staring daggers into my soul. "I-I l-love you -so-so much" I said as I began to convulse on his dick.

He made sure he kept me there. He continued to assault my clit with his thumb making sure to deepen his stokes too. After about 3 minutes of continuous orgasms; I collapsed. My vision became blurry as I saw Him nutting within me before I was consumed with darkness.........
_________________________________

*sniff,snifff* I am awoken by the smell of pancakes

*sniff,snifff*
I am awoken by the smell of pancakes.
Damn it smells so good. I felt my stomach literally eating itself. I groggily blinked my sleep away trying to comprehend what had happened. I took in my surroundings around me. The room was spotless everything in its designated place. As I looked around a little more I am shocked to see a shirtless Mr.Edwards drinking coffee while eyeing me.

'How long had he been there just staring at me' I asked myself only for him to answer. "You have been in bed for about 3.5 hours baby" he said amused. "I guess after I dicked you down you tapped out mmm" he said snidely with a smirk on his arrogant face. Ughhh I swear this man is gonna be the death of me. I looked around to see a plate in his hand. It was a heaping pile of pancakes, grits, sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. "Damn" I moaned as I attempted to reach for the plate. Key word here would be attempted.

As soon as I move I immediately feel face first into the soft memory foam mattress. I was now face down as up and judging by how cool it felt on my pussy im pretty sure I am naked. I quickly pulled the covers over my exposed body. I let out a sigh of relief which was short lived. "It's a little late for that baby" he said cockily. He leaned in; making sure to keep in eyes on me. "I have seen everything Angel. From that tight little pussy to that pudgy stomach so what's hiding gonna do baby. Do I need to fuck you right now. Do I need to nut in your Pussy some more for you to understand that I don't give a fuck what you look like"he said roughly.

I felt myself getting wet from his statement. "Eat" he said calmly before carefully handing me my plate. I grabbed the plate from him whispering a small 'thank you' before devouring the meal in front of me. The pancakes were delicious; they were light and fluffy. The eggs and grits were soft and cheesy. The meat ....omg the MEAT. The meat tasted like he had made it himself. I "accidentally"eyed him while I swallowed the sausage. He smirked before walking away towards the bathroom.

Damn I wanted that dick. I finished devouring the meal in less than 6 minutes. Once I was satisfied food wise I got up and went into the bathroom. I braced myself before bursting through. The scene in front of me wasn't what I was expecting honestly. I saw Roman fixing a bubble bath. He looked back at me with amazement in his eyes. He stared at me for what felt like an hour. "Damn" he said proudly. He made his way towards me. He lifted me off the ground before placing a tender kiss in my cheek. I giggled at his cuteness.

He carefully lowered me into the warm bath water. He reached to turn the hot water on but I told him that it felt fine. "This is perfect, I hate scolding hot water" I informed him before getting comfortable in this very large bath. Since the bathtub was so big I began to feel lonely. I looked up at him with a meek smile only to see his very large friend. "Shit" I said loudly before covering my eyes. His chuckles rang throughout the room . "Can I join you princess" he asked softly. I nodded my head while still keeping my eyes shut.

I felt him enter behind me. I felt his strong legs and his "lil" friend back there too. "Baby look at me" he pleaded. I slowly opened my eyes turning to his direction. "If you ever feel uncomfortable with something I'm doing please tell me baby" he said sweetly as he kissed me on my lips. I returned the kiss loving the way it felt. His tongue explored my mouth while his hands roamed my body.

I felt my self being picked up and placed on his lap. I felt his hard dick jump as my pussy sat on it. He groaned at this sudden contact. I bit my lip wanting to do something out of the norm for me. I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth at a steady tempo. He tensed at this sudden move. I began to quicken my hips feeling my nut building up. He slapped my ass making sure to leave a mark. I hissed. This felt so good strangely.

He began to kiss my neck before slowly nibbling on my ear. I pulled his face so that i could se his reaction tome riding him. I loved the way his face changed depending on the pace, I also noticed how his nose flared whenever he hit my spot.He was so beautiful that I could cum to his features alone.I felt a hard smack on my ass; this brought me out of my thoughts. "What are you thinking so hard about baby?" He asked in a smart tone, knowing damn well what I was thinking.

"You know exactly what I'm thinking baby boy" i said seductively as I slammed my ass on his dick. "W-wait" he said in a serious tone. I could tell that he was gonna cum if I kept going. So what did I do..... I slowly raised my hips before slamming my pussy down on his thick dick again. He was stretching every inch of me,but it was worth it because the next thing I feel is his hot nut seep out of me. "You are gonna be the death of me baby" Roman said in a tired tone. I cooed looking at him half opened eyes. I mean we had been having sex all day here in there."Let's get some sleep, mmm" he said.I nodded my head knowing that I couldn't handle another. Round even if i wanted too.

Roman lifted me from the soapy water making sure to place me on the counter. Placing a warm towel over my body before he went to the tub.I watched his back muscles flex as he let the water out of the tub. He turned around and quickly met with my eyes. We just stared at each other for what felt like forever. I was taking in each for his beautiful features. "I love you Angel" he said whole heartedly. I smiled at this, but then realized I had not said It back. "I love you too Roman" I said excitedly. He rushed to my side and engulfed me in a tight hug. He was so warm and cozy. I wanted to sleep like this.

He picked me up and lead us to his giant bed. I immediately jumped into the sheets, snuggling into the cover. "Does that feel good baby" he asked innocently. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he was trying to do. I made a space for him rubbing it with my hand. He quickly
jumped into bed with me. He snuggled into my neck as sleep began to consume us.

_________________________________