😵"Couples Fight"😤

Today was the last day of Christmas break. And let's just say this has been one of the best holidays I have ever been on. Maybe because I was with Roman, or because he fucked me through the whole break. Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the reason. This break seemed like it brought us closer than ever before.

I was low key dreading the idea of going back to school, but I knew this day would come eventually. I am token from my thoughts by Roman leaving sloppy kisses all over my face. He caught me, I had been pretending to be asleep this whole time, but now I have to get up. "Good morning princess; how'd you sleep" Roman said in his deep morning voice. I squirmed around trying to calm my nookie. He smirked at this before slowly running his finger down my body. "I-I slept pretty good" I stuttered out. His hand was now on my thigh. "Oh did you now" he said in a seductive tone. His hand was still on my thingy but I wanted it to be closer to my clit.

I reached down to move his hand closer, but was interrupted by a loud Knock on the door downstairs. "Dammit" I said in frustration. "Hey watch your language missy" he replied in an amused tone. My cheeks rose as I rolled my eyes at him. "I'll be right back okay sweet cheeks" he says as he smiles at me. I nodded my head reluctant to let him go. I watch as his retreating figure slowly disappears. I laid there for a couple of minutes trying to figure out what voice was down there. It sounded like a woman's voice and it took all of me to not rush down there. So instead I decided to take a much needed shower and tidy up the room a little.
_________________________________
⏭️ Time Skip⏭️
(Roman's POV)
I made my way down stairs, I was annoyed to say the least. Who could this possibly be. I took my time approaching the door, because they interrupted me and Princess and I don't like that. "Whose there" I said in an annoyed voice. But the voice that I heard next made my blood run cold. "It's me Roman" her beautiful voice said. Was it her or was I imagining things. I immediately opened the door to see the love of my life standing in front of me. I grabbed her at the speed of light and pulled her close to me. She grabbed onto my neck leaving gentle kisses on my sweet spot. She still remembers.

Her gentle hands grabbed my face. She analyzed every aspect of me. I did the same thing to her. She was just as beautiful as the day we first meet. I pulled her closer to me before finding her lips. She began to kiss me back immediately. Her lips were so soft like velvet. She tasted so sweet. My hands roomed her slim body. She was perfect in every way. I needed to feel her. I picked her up and placed her on the couch. Admiring her beauty, she shyed away from me but quickly let me in. She felt just like how I remembered, she felt soft and open. I could tell she had fucked other guys, but I didn't care. I missed her I just tried my best to forget her.

She noticed my face change. "Baby what's wrong" she asked in a worried tone. She was beautiful, and although I missed her like crazy. I couldn't do this to Angel. She reached for my face to which I granted her. I melted in her hand. Her warm smile flashed across her face. "I love you so much Veronica" I said before I could even stop myself. "You love her Roman" Angels voice said in a broken tone. What. Angel. I let go of Veronica before I rushed behind Angel. "B-baby I d-didn" my words were cut short by a hard slap on my face.

I reached my hand out and grabbed her. And I didn't let go. "Let. Me. Go." She said in a serious tone, but I didn't. "N-no, you're g-gonna leave m-me b-baby" I cried out. I looked up to her beautiful brown eyes. They were filled with hate. "A-Angel I love you p-please" I begged. She continued to slap and hit me but I didn't care about that. All I wanted was her,but I fucked up. "I-I'm gonna call the cops Roman" Angel said. I didn't care if God himself told me to get off of her. I won't.

I picked her up and varied her to our room. She continued to punch and slap me, but I didn't care. "I HATE YOU" she screamed at the top of her lungs. This broke my heart in two. "B-baby y-you don't m-mean that" I pleaded. I placed her gently on the bed before rushing to find some clothes to put on. But I was to late. She was gone. I rushed down stairs to see her running out of the door. "ANGEL, PLEASE" I yelled as I rushed behind her. She was getting tired or running I could tell. However she never stopped. Once I finally reached her I picked her up and brought her back home.

She clawed and scratched at my face, arms,and even my shoulders, but it didn't matter. As long as she was by my side. Once I made my way into the house I shot daggers at Veronica. "Leave" I demanded, before I could even blink she was out of my sight. Angel was beginning to grow fatigued. "I'm S-sorry" I said, begging her to hear me out. But she continued to kick and scream. I hugged her close. Our room began to come into my line of sight. Once in the room I threw her on the bed before taking off my clothes. "W-what are y-you doing R-Roman" she asked nervously. She looked scared of me, and I hated that. "Relax" I cooed to her and I got into the bed behind her.

No matter how hard she snatched I hugged her. I hugged her until she fell asleep. I constantly whispered to her how sorry I was. With each punch she threw at me her body began to become limp.In a matter of seconds she was asleep peacefully. I slowly got up, and went into the restroom. As I stared at myself  in the mirror; I began to become disgusted. I hurt her, why did I fuck her, and why did I say I loved her even when I knew how much Angel meant to me.
I need her more than she could even know.
_________________________________
>>>>TimeSkip>>>>
(Angel's POV)
"I'm s-so sorry, I l-love you baby p-please" Roman stuttered out as head cried on my chest. Apart of me wanted to forgive him, but the events from yesterday flooded into my mind before I could stop them. I looked around for the clock only to see that it was 6:45 AM. I smiled a little before snapping back to reality.He was so heavy that even if I tried my hardest I wouldn't be able to push him off. So I did the one thing that I knew would get him off of me. I slapped him and I didn't stop until he got up.

Now I know what you are thinking 'Girl you should have just asked' but I couldn't get the events from yesterday out of my mind, so neither could he. "B-baby pl-please"he begged. But for some reason that wasn't enough for me. I wanted him to get mad at me. I wanted him to feel the same pain he caused me. No I needed him to feel the same pain that I did when I watched him make love to an unknown woman. "I-i fucked A-Andrew" I said in a confident tone at first but the look on his face made me regret it.
_________________________________