😃One day At A Time🥰

(Three days later)
It was now the weekend, Thank God. " good morning sweetie how did you sleep" they both said in unison,

Oh no, and to top it off they had breakfast. They must have something big to tell me. " I slept good," I said slowly. "Well I'm pretty sure you're hungry," my mom said. " Go ahead and tell me already," I said already knowing where this was going. " Well sweetie, since your grandma is passed on. You can't stay here by yourself sweetie. We are going to have to take you back to France. We can have fun, and you can go to a new school and-" I tuned the rest of what my dad was saying out.

I know what you're thinking "why would you pass up the opportunity to go to France" because I knew we wouldn't even stay there a full year before their job sent them someplace else." Knock knock, I bought you breakfast" I heard a similar voice say. I didn't even bother to look up I knew it was Mr.Edwards, who I had found to be my parent's best friend. And don't take that lightly they practically considered him as family. (😅)

I felt a dip in the bed and someone rubbing my knee, I knew it wasn't my parents and that's why I was in trouble. Damn just that little touch sent a gush down there. Why wasn't I wearing God damn panti- "Um sweetie we have a proposal for you since we know how much you love it here. Also since you are almost finished with school. We were proposing that you could live with Mr.Edwards just until you graduated." My mom finished out.

I was completely shocked, I could either go with them and be moved around like a football, or stay with Mr.Edwards and sleep in the same house with a man that I have been having wet dreams about. "You are always welcomed, if you do choose to live with me your room would be upstairs and ill let you decorate it as you wish" I heard Mr.Edwards say ecstatically.

Everyone was staring daggers into me, I finally made a decision. " J-just until g-graduation, and then I can stay with you guys," I said shakily. "Well then that settles it lets eat shall we, O and you should get dressed Angle," My dad said on the verge of laughing. He knew how much I hated that nickname. Once they left I got up and started to clean up. I bent over to pick up a shirt forgetting that I didn't see his ass leave. I quickly turned around.

He sat there looking amazed, but then he quickly shook it off his face,but not his you know what." h-Here's where the puss- I mean the address is." he said as stoically as possible. Ugg this was more than awkward. He was looking at me staright in the eyes, while I was too busy staring at his not-so-little friend. Damn, I was about to say something but the next thing I know he's gone. Well, at least I had been recently waxed.

I finished cleaning up my room, and put panties on, and made my way downstairs. There was only one seat left and guess who that was by... Mr.Edwards. He looked very stressed out, and I mean stressed. His veins were bulging out of the side of his big head. While my mom and dad were planning what they would be "doing" to each other tonight (iykyk). I finally headed towards my seat, and I tried to make as little contact as possible but the chairs were really close together.

Long story short my boob grazed the side of his face. To say he was shocked was an understatement. He was very rigid, so I decided to lighten the mood." Mr.Edwards when is that assignment due again" I asked innocently. "O that's right you are her teacher huh, is she doing well in class" My dad joined into the conversation. "S-shes doing gr-great"he said stuttering,while also sounding constipated. It was so hard for us not to laugh at him. "Did she make you say that" my mother said trying to hold in her laughter.

He soon realized where we were coming from. Everyone at the table burst out laughing. "Yeah buddy cause you look tense" My dad joked. The rest of the breakfast went smoothly, and the next thing you know I am now packing my bags, saying goodbye to the house. I was looking good too;I decided to where pants today. Due too this mornings events I couldn't bring my self to wear a dress.