😜MUNCH😩

It's been 5 hours since Roman had been gone and I was starting to get worried.Also I haven't even seen Marco since what happened earlier, I was getting worried. I mean Roman seemed upset on the call earlier, and wasn't picking up his phone.

I am token from my thoughts by muffled voices downstairs. A little peak couldn't hurt I thought to myself. As I made my way to the bottom of the staircase I was in shock by what was in front of me. "P-please I-I'm sorry" Marco wheezed out. "SHE DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING I SWEAR MAN" Marco whimpered out.

*CRASH* (wish y'all could see this frfr)

The loud sound of glass shattering could be heard. I couldn't believe what was in front of me.Punch after punch, as Roman's fist Collided with Marco's swollen face. "R-Roman what are you doing" I said nervously as I made my presence know.

He halted his movements briefly before continuing to drag Marco onto the floor. Marco's body was beaten black and blue, and his face was unrecognizable at this point. "B-baby STOP YOUR H-hURTING HIM" I yelled before running to Marco. Before I could reach him one of Roman's guards grabbed hold of me.

My face was full of tears knowing that he was gonna kill him over a mistake. "B-baby- I started. "DONT CALL ME THAT BITCH" Roman shouted at me. My heart sank at what was in front of me. He looked crazy, like an entirely different person. His eyes that were once full of love and admiration for me but now they were full of hatred. "Roman, b-baby please let him g-go" I begged as I slowly made my way towards him.

Once I had finally reached him I held his face into my hands. His body began to shake before he grabbed me tightly. "Let him go" he said to one of his guards before lifting me up. I hugged him tighter feeling a sense of relief. I looked into his eyes before placing a gentle kiss onto his lips. I began to cry at the pain I had caused.

He proposed to me for Christ sake. The feeling of  the soft duvet being pulled over me knocked me out of my train of thought. I was expecting Roman to climb in behind me. "B-baby I'm sorry" I said sincerely as I reached for his hand. He pulled back immediately before leaving the room. I was alone all by myself once again....

⏭️ 3 weeks Later⏭️

"Angel we're back sweety" the sound of my mom's voice rang throughout the house. I sighed at this, knowing damn well this had been her third visit this week. I prepared myself for the worst. "Hi Mom" I said as fake as possible. She scoffed before giving me that look. "Hi mama" I said feeling a smile forming onto my cheeks. "Omg look at my sweet muffin" she said proudly before making her way inside.

I know a lot of you are thinking, 'What happens between those 3 weeks' and to that I'll say absolutely nothing. After that night Roman left me without an explanation. Well I wouldn't say left, you see we were still "engaged" however he's been off the radar doing God knows who. He left me the house, his credit and debit cards, and my personal security guard named Mila.

What can I say I was very token care of, but all this stuff didn't matter since he wasn't here. Mila reported practically everything to him, however me and him never made contact. I don't get it I mean he's doing all of this because Marco and I DRY HUNCHED. I was angry to say the least. The amount of times I have told him I was sorry, and yet and still he hasn't said a word to me.

I didn't wanna go there, but if I'm not mistaken he cheated first. Well I guess it's worst on my part since we were engaged for like one day before I cheated. But I never let Marco fuck me, so he needs to grow up. After my minute long rant in my head, my mom had already fixed her plate. Marco had maid some braised hot honey salmon, garlic toasted asparagus, creamy mash potatoes, cubed steak, sweet Hawaiian rice, and some other food.

I know what your thinking 'He forgave Marco but not you/ MARCOS ALIVE' and yes you'd be correct. Things were so different between me and him. We practically never talked to each other. For the most part the only words that we'd share was what I wanted to eat that day. Marco barely even looked at me, and to be honest I don't know what I had expected. His bruises had completely held by now, but his eyes had developed dark circles.

I decided to head to my room, my birthday was in a few days, and I couldn't imagine Roman would miss something like that. But after what I did I don't blame him. As I approached our room the sound of muffled voices could be heard. 'Oh hell nawl' I said as I braced myself on what was inside. Apparently I had been a little to loud. I flinched trying to make myself invisible. "Y'know I can still see you right baby" the sound of Roman's deep sexy, toe curling, pussy dripping voice (🧍🏾‍♀️😼) sounded throughout the room.

I opened my eyes to see Roman's beautiful pecks infront of my face. I couldn't help it, it's been 3 weeks since I've seen him and damn did he look good. More than good, his muscles looked bigger than before and his beard had grown, his hair was pulled into a man bun, and he was wearing a loose fitted T- shirt. "Your not supposed to be up here right now princessa" he said amaused.

I grabbed his hand leading him to one of the near by bathrooms. Once settled I looked at him before slapping him. "3 weeks Roman, you left me alone for 3 fucking weeks without any form of contact" I said beginning to get more pissed off. As I was about to slap him again he caught it. "I'm sorry baby" he said amused as he tried to fight off his laugh. "Oh so this funny to you huh" I said annoyed as I tried to pull away from him.

But to no avail. He had me and he knew it. His hands trailed over my body, before making his way down to my ass. A hard slap made it's way across my cheek. I moaned out at this. 'Gurl really' my inner self said disappointed. He slowly slipped his hands into my pants while continuing to keep eye contact with me. After what felt like forever he teasingly circled my clit, smirking at how wet I was for him. In an instant his long thick fingers sunk into my needy pussy.

"R-roman" I moaned out missing the way this felt. Even though he had just entered me I could already feel my nut getting closer. He fingered me slowly at first before speeding up his pace. I threw my head back in ecstasy. "Look at me baby" he said into my neck before pace sloppy kisses there. I was so fucking close, and he knew that. As my eyes made contact with his I nut all over his fingers, gripping them tighter as I rode out my nut.

He slowly fingered me as I finished riding my nut out. As he pulled his fingers out of me he early placed them into his mouth, while maintaining eye contact with me. His eyes darkened at this. "You missed me that much huh" he teased before picking me up. A part of me was nervous, I mean I hadn't taken that thing in a long time. But to my surprise he had gotten on his knees.

He wasted not time, before he began to lick my lips whilst circling his thumb over my clit. "F-fuck R-Roman" I moaned out, I began to grind my pussy on his face, he groaned at this before latching onto my clit. I was gonna bust all over his face, "Not yet" he said muffled and he continued to eat my pussy. I mean he was eating it like he had been starved for it. I giggled to myself knowing damn well he missed me.

*KnoCK KNoCk kNOcK*

The sound of three knocks sounded the room, however Roman must've not heard them because he was still feasting on my pussy. "B-baby the D- AHhh" I moaned out before slapping my hands over my mouth. His eyes locked with mine, there was a glint held in them. "Cum" he said cooly. And even though someone was outside of that door I happily obliged.

Shocks ran through my body as I nutted on his face, he didn't give me a change to recover before latching into my swollen clit. "AHhhh B-baby I can't p-please" I begged  feeling another nut rip it's way through me. "Angel, is that you" the sound of my mom's voice rang throughout the room. "A-are y'all....yknow what enjoy yourself sweety" my mom teased before giggling.

Once I was certain she left I came all over his face. "I-i love y-you Roman" I said tiredly. My eyes felt heavy and I could feel sleep taking over. "I love you too Angel" he replied sweetly before carrying me to our room. As soon as I hit that bed sleep consumed me.

He's definitely a Munch that's for sure....
_________________________________

BOOTY BANDIT NEXT YALL?