🔪"You don't own me"❤️‍🩹

Mr. Edwards P.O.V
I brought her to one of my restaurants.

She hadn't eaten and I wanted to make sure she did. I know what your thinking" What about school" well in other words when it came to her nothing else mattered. (Fuck them kids🧍🏻‍♂️🧍🏾‍♀️) She meant everything to me. It didn't matter if we only knew each for a couple of seconds or years she is mine and I know one day I'll be hers.

Fuck,she looks so God damn beautiful. Even when she's wearing the simplest clothes I can't stop the negative thoughts from entering my mind. The things I'm gonna do to her. I want a tast-"Good morning, what can I do for you today beautiful" I am snatched from my thoughts when I here what this son of a bitch said.

I mean she is beautiful but I should be the only person telling her that. "O-oh h-hey Bo-boss, I was j-" I cut him off because fortunately this isn't the first time I've caught him lollygaging around with our clients . "You were just flirting with my date" I said calmly, and grabbed her hand and lead her to our table. I helped her as she carefully got into her booth she still seemed to be in shock as she took everything in.

I made sure we were seated in my private booth, to ensure that I would have all of her attention and she would have mine

I made sure we were seated in my private booth, to ensure that I would have all of her attention and she would have mine. Which was easier said than done. "Good morning, what can I get for you today" a mellow toned voice said, as he eyed her up and down like she was a piece of meat. "Go" I said calmly, he was gone in an instant. Another sever had appeared, this time it was a woman. "Good morning, what can I do for you" she said politely. I looked up only to see my baby smirking.

✨Angel's P.O.V✨
Ugh, did he really send that other waiter away only to bring this slu- I mean woman to fill his space. I mean she looked as if she had sucked someone off and then came here. Also her breast were practically spilling out.

Did he notice this, the more I inspected this situation the less hungry I got. So I just texted Andrew so he could give me a ride. It's obvious those kind of woman are his type and the way she's looking at him I'm pretty sure he's hit that at least a couple of times.
Text Messages
💕Andrew✨- 'why the hell are you at a place like this, I mean you even told me you hated having over priced food.
😈Angel✨- well it's not like I had a choice, just hurry please.
💕Andrew✨- of course princess 😉
End of Messages
Wow that boy is something, but I'm used to it, he has always called me little pet names here and there. Ugh I'm thirsty; where the hell is the service in this place. "Why the fuck is he calling you princess" he practically yelled and when did his ass even get up.

These questions were sworming my head ,but the next thing you know I am picked up and placed on his lap. "You think your gonna be with someone else mmm" he said and honestly at this point I was trying my best not to laugh. Because what was that supposed to do do.His jaws were clenched so tight it almost looked painful 😓.

Maybe I can make this better. "Mr.Edwards I was just asking for a ride, and plus you seemed to be busy with chole" (and yes I read her name tag) I said as smoothly as possible. "Is that what this is about because I exchanged a waiter who practically EYE RAPING YOU" he made sure to yell the last part. Was he really trying to turn this on me.