🙈Different Viewpoints💕

😉Andrew's POV👀

"Thank you illseeyouatschoolloveyoubye" I was faced with a blank screen.

She hung up on me,she fucking hung up on me again. Ugh, why does it hurt so much? I mean I know I could never start a relationship with her since there's this unspoken rule about it. I mean I can treat her so much better than he can. If only I would've asked her out at the dance things would be different.

I am taken away from my thoughts when I hear loud stomps and the door slam. Was that Ashton? I went to investigate more. He was now walking towards Angel's house. Was he picking her up? No, he probably would have gotten the car by now. I watched as the events unfolded. Luckily Angel's house was only seven houses down from ours, but still, it was a good 10-minute walk. I decided to follow him, no one knows just how angry he could be, and I'd be damned if he hurt my precious Angel.

He had a good seven-minute head start, but luckily I was a fast runner. But it seems like I had just missed him. I was on my way inside when her grandmother pulled in. "O hey Andrew, shouldn't you be in school" she asked. Shit. "O hey, Mrs.M I was on my way there but I came to get angel" I said in a steady yet shaky voice. I saw her headed to the trunk. I'm guessing to unload the groceries.

I ran up to her and grabbed them from her. " Aww your too kind, I'm so glad that chivalry isn't dead. There still are  some helpful people in this world" she said as she pinched my cheek. I followed behind her as she made her way into the house."Angel you better have a good reason for not being in scho-... O hey, Ashton" she said. There stood Angel being hugged from behind by Ashton. I could tell she was on edge. She had been crying. Had he done something to her, I was severely pissed right now, and I think Angel knew it too.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. I quickly rushed over to her and grabbed her hand. " Well we should be going I'll see you later Mrs. M," I said calmly. "Ok y'all be safe now ya here," she said in a serious tone. "We w-will grams" Angel said in a scared tone. Her grandmother was about to question it until that bastard opened his mouth." Let me help you with those Mrs.M" he said smoothly. I was so close to beating the shit out of him, Angel stopped me.

👀Angel's POV😳
I was so glad for Andrew and my grandmother, but I could tell Andrew was really mad. He wasn't visibly mad, but I know him. He doesn't speak at all it's like he becomes silent but deadly. "Tell me everything that he did to you, Now" he tried to say in a calm tone, but instead it came out a little rushed and condensed. I told him everything, from almost being choked to death, to his threat.

By this point, we had made it to school. He wasn't saying anything which was scaring the shit out of me. "Meet me after school you need to get a restraining order," he said a little too calmly. I was scared as hell of what he would do. He had walked me to my third period, saying that he would get the attendance thing sorted out.

⏲️Time Skip to Last Period⏲️
I walked in earlier than everyone else as usual, I was about to take my seat until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around only to be met with a concerned-looking Mr.Edwards. " Are you okay" he asked with full concern in his voice. All I wanted to do was break down, and  tell him everything , but he pulled me into one of the best most comforting hugs ever. And damn did he smell good.

Stop, no Angel you literally just got assaulted and you worrying about how good the man smelled. Was it wrong that I had forgotten about what was bothering me in the first place. I'm guessing he liked the hug to (😉🤪) and let me just tell you damn it was BIG ok. I pulled back slowly and looked at the disturbance "I can e-explain I-it's only there because beca-"  I hushed  him and turned around and started to switch back to my set, until I'm am pulled back and turned around so fast I think I might have caught whiplash. "What the fuck is that" his voice thunder low and harsh. "What my ass" I asked humorously, I was now laughing, but when I turned to see the look on his face I sensed all of it. The look on his face could make even the devil cry. His face was calm however his eyes were filled with many emotions, Anger,lust, and even more anger.