😬"You wanna what?"🤔

"Yeah you like that baby, you like when I fuck your little pussy like that." He said in my ear as he was giving me the greatest back shots of my life. He was going so deep as he pounded in and out of me. He was hitting the perfect spot I knew I was about to cum. "Answer me baby, tell me how much you like it when I pound your little cunt baby" he said roughly as he spanked my ass nice and hard. "I-I like it d-daddy" I moaned out.

Fuck he was ponding so deep it felt like he was hitting my cervix. "F-fuck daddy right there, p-please" I begged as I reached down and rubbed my swollen clit. Damn it I was about to squirt. "Aww you're gonna squirt on daddy's dick baby" he said teasingly and he rubbed my asshole with his thumb. He spit directly on the hole before slowly pushing his thumb into my ass. Fuck."mmm I can't wait to fuck your tight little asshole baby."he said.....He said what
____________________________________________________________
Beep Beep Beep
I sprung awake from the sound of my obnoxious alarm clock. I felt something wet dripping down my leg. What kind of dream was that. And why did it feel so freaking real. I sat there and pondered before finally deciding to get up and get ready for the last day of school before Christmas break. Yass I was way to excited. I not only was excited to get away from all the boy drama but also because my mom and dad had cleared three full days in their schedules to come visit. It may not seem like a lot,but three days to me is like a month for them.

I decided to FaceTime Andrew before I get ready. He picked up on the very last ring but knowing him he probably watched the whole time. "Heyy" he said in his husky sleepy voice. Damn. Why did that just make me wet a little (voice kink🤪). "Hi, sooooo whatcha doing" I said awkwardly. This seemed to amuse him because he plastered a huge smirk on his cute face. Man if he wasn't my Best friend.

We talked for a good 30 minutes. Talking about the bins and bops of the world. After our morning chat I decided that I was finally ready to get ready for the day. I hoped in the shower, washed my hair, shaved, and exfoliated. After all of that I got out of the shower by 7:10 am, which was a new record. I quickly threw on some biker shorts and an oversized graphic T, with my red and black retros with black socks. Once I was finished I headed downstairs making a mental note of what I wanted to eat.

Since he had a private chef I was gonna make sure to use her. Once downstairs I saw her preparing his food prep for the week. I decided to interrupt her hard work by telling her what I want for breakfast. "I would like French toast, with sausage links and Fried eggs" I said as nicely as possible. She looked up towards me rolling her eyes briefly before returning to her work. Um did she not hear. And did this bitch just roll her eyes at me. " Um maybe you didn't hear me b-" I was cut off. "I heard you" she said as if venom was dripping from her mouth.

I felt a presence behind me. "Well if you heard her fix her food " he said calmly. He didn't even need to look at her before she had rushed and got everything to make my breakfast. In a matter of minutes my food was done and placed directly in front of me. He leaned down to place a gentle kiss on my neck. He quietly made his way to his seat, and just stared at me. Why was he being so quiet. I couldn't even eat because each time I opened my mouth he put a stupid smirk on his face and groaned.

What the hell. "What" I asked annoyed. He raised his hand and shewed Sarah away. She was gone in the blink of an eye. He got up and started to make his way towards me making sure to bring ice. ICE!! I watched him carefully as he placed an ice cube in his mouth and slowly started to kiss my neck. From his warm mouth to the cold ice it gave me the chills. The ice was painfully cold, but his warm mouth made it bearable. I was so fucking wet and he knew that. His hand made its way down towards the rim of my shorts before he slid his hand into my panties.

The ice had melted at this point but the sensation was still as intense. He slowly teased my slit making sure to take his time." Mr.Ed-" he cut me off with a hard smack on my pussy. I jumped at the sudden stinging sensation. "What did I tell you about that Angel" he said huskily in my ear making sure to bite it a little. "R-Roman p-please" I begged. "P-please what" he mocked in a sinister tone. I wanted him and he knew that. But I didn't want to say it. I wanted his dick in me. I felt all of him pressed to my ass. "F-fuck m-me" i whispered. "I didn't hear you, speak up, yeah" he said in an amused voice. "F-fuck m-me please" I begged this time making sure he could hear me.

In a matter of seconds he picked me up and carried me towards his room. No.No.No. He fucked those other women there. I started to squirm,but one slap on the ass stopped my movements. Once we finally made it to his room he threw me on the bed before he started to undress himself. What was he doing we got to go to school, and besides I wasn't about to give him the nookie this quick. I mean not even the other day he was getting head three doors down from me. I am snatched away from my thoughts when I feel his large hands grabb my breast. I'm a 42DD by the way and this man's hand fully gripped my breast without even a struggle.

His grip was rough yet gentle. My nipples were painfully hard. He began to lower his head so that his lips were directly over my nipples. In one swift motion he was sucking my nipples into his mouth. I felt his tongue swirl over my hard nipple. His mouth was so warm, but we needed to stop. Looking over at the clock it read 8:15 am. Ok if we leave now I would only be partially late. I tried to sit up but failed miserably. He didn't even budge. "W-we need to g-go, p-please" i begged. He seemed pleased with this, but still didn't budge. In fact he just placed us to where I was on top of him. My nipple was still in his mouth. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good. But I couldn't focus on how good it felt because we were going to be late.

And even though he didn't care I took my schoolwork seriously. I looked over at the clock to see that it was 8:27 am. This had gone on long enough. I decided to make him a deal. "R-Roman if you le-let me go I-I'll s-suck your d- mmmm" he cut me off by flipping us over so that I was underneath him. "You really think that's what this is about" he said harshly while looking me dead in my eyes. "L-look it may not be better than her's  bu-" I felt a sharp sting on my left cheek. Did this bitch just slap me. He immediately got up and went into the bathroom. I wanted to make sure he was okay but why. This man just slapped me but I was still worried about him. I got up quickly and got redressed before I hurried to school.
_________________________________
At school

Once I finally arrived at school it was 8:45 am. So I wasn't that late. Once I was in the school it was so quiet. It kind of freaked me out. I went over to my locker and placed my books in there and then made my way to my classes.
🥲Last Period😩
At last the doom had just set in. All of my other classes flew by but somehow I knew that this would be the end. I made sure that I wasn't the first one but also made sure I wasn't the last. But that was to late because....