🫠"Look at me"🤪

It was the next morning. And I didn't know how to feel. I mean he just said that he loved me what was I supposed to feel. And it made it worse that I had not even given him an answer yet. Here we were entangled in each other like we were lovers. "Look at me baby" he whispered roughly in my ear. "Look at me while you take it". I began to feel my stomach burn as another orgasm ripped it's way through me. The scene in front of me was worth a thousand words. He had me spread wide open on my back my legs folded just the way he wanted them.

My face was buried deep into the pillow as I screamed at the intense sensations he was doing to me. His large hands rooming my body leaving his palm print's. "Last chance baby" he said before yanking me by my hair forcing me to look at him. From this Angle I could see my tear stained face in the mirror. He was making me cum to good and he knew it. "There's my girl, mhm" he said roughly into my neck as he left gentle kisses down my stomach. "AWHHH" I screamed as I felt my legs buckle as I began to cream on his dick.

Before I could cum he slowed down his movements. "N-noo p-p-please" I begged. While looking him dead in his eyes. I saw a smirk make its way to his face before he pulled out. I began to whimper, but immediately stopped when he slammed his dick deep inside my pussy. "B-BABY" I screamed before I began to convulse on his dick. The look on his face only encouraged me to continue to cum. His brows were furrowed whilst he bit his lip to stop from cumming.As I finished out my orgasm I collapsed. I felt his hot seed on my tummy before I felt the bed raise.

My vision began to blur,but not before I felt him carry me to the bathroom. He placed me gently in the warm bubble bath  before he kissed me on the cheek. I felt him sit behind me. His dick pressed against my back. He pulled me in as close as physically  possible before bathing me. I felt so relaxed yet weak all over. I layed my head in his hard chest before everything went black.

⏮Time Skip⏭

" Make sure he gets dealt with. Oh and incase I wasn't clear. If I find out you failed; you're dead. Do you understand....... Good" I heard the brief conversation before I heard a door creek. I began to blink away my tiredness before focusing my vision on the cause of the noise. In front of me was a shirtless Mr. Edwards who had a tray in his hands. The smell of the food was enough to wake me up completely. I started to reach for the food,but he snatched it away before I could even touch it. "Give me a kiss first baby" he said innocently, but the look in his eyes said something entirely different.

But against my better judgement I got on my knees before giving him a quick kiss. This of course wasn't enough for him because the next thing I know he is crawling on top of me like a predator who has found it's prey. "You're gonna have to do better than that sweet cheeks" he said huskily in the crook of my neck.These nick names man. I began to blush uncontrollably. He began to smirk before I grabbed his face and began to kiss him passionately.

Me and his tongue fought for Dominance only for him to win. His tongue explored my mouth while his hands began to make their way down to my pussy. I was soaking wet, but I also knew that we would end up doing more than that. But it felt so god damn good. His hand had successfully made its way down to my pussy. He slowly rubbed his fingers down my slit. He then spread both of my pu**y lips apart. I was anticipating him and he knew that. Right before his fingers were about to plunge into me their was a knock on my door.

"Baby I know you're in their do you know where the towels are" I heard a high pitched voice ask.
I already knew who was at the door, but I was still wondering how she knew he was in here. He must have saw the discomfort on my face because the next thing he did was surprising. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes before tightly hugging me. At that moment I had began to put the pieces together. "Oh, so you fucked me only to give her dick this morning too; huh?" I scoffed before pushing him off of me. "B-baby it's not wh-" I slapped him hard in his face before "attempting" to run to the bathroom. "JUST STOP" he yelled.

That was enough to stop me in my tracks. Cause who are you yelling at. "Look , just go alright. It's obvious that you have business with her, so go ahead and handle it" I said as calmly as I could. Although my voice was calm my face held pure hate. I quickly got some clothes and ran to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I just wanted to forget about everything and everyone. When did my life get this bad. I turned on a playlist that I knew would get me feeling like a bad bitch. "Alexa, shuffle songs by Megan Thee Stallion" I said. As "Big 'Ol Freak" started to play all my worries began to fade away.

After 30 minutes of Meg, I actually started to feel my worth. I strutted out of the bathroom, but I wasn't expecting to see him sitting there. "Ugh" I mumbled before I continued to get ready. I just decided that it would be best if I just ignored him. As I made my way to my closet I heard his heavy ass footsteps behind me. I felt him get closer to me. I could even feel his hard dick. I was still wrapped in my towel, but damn. 'No no no' my conscience said repeatedly. I was looking for a box and once I had found it I pushed passed him again, and decided to tease him a little bit.

In this box was my adult toys. Once opened I could see the pure shock on his face. I kept eye contact with him as I slowly spread my legs to reveal my pussy. Before I laid back I took some lube and began to massage my black dildo. It wasn't as big as him, but it'll do. Once I felt it was lube enough I then rubbed the tip of it on my slit. Making sure to coat my pussy in the lube. "What are you doing" he asked calmly, but the fact that he was turning red let me know that he was not playing. This brought a smirk to my lips.

I kept my eyes on his as I slowly entered the dildo into my tight pussy. My face began to contort into pleasure as I began to deep stroke my self. This felt good. But all I could think about was when he fucked me. Just the thought of him in me made me cream. I was getting close, but I wanted him to be the one to make me cum. My eyes began to tear up as I got closer to my orgasm. "It's not me is it" he said out of no where.

This startled me. "W-what" I asked. "That. That fake silicone will never be able to make you cum like I do" he said with a smirk as he began to point towards my toy. " If that were me in your cunt you would have cum already " He then began to chuckle as he thought about it. "patetico(pathetic)" he said slowly before turning to leave. He gave me one last look before slamming the door shut..... Damn-

Well that didn't go as planned-