😏Wet Dream😩

"Sit your ass right there on that got a damn desk," Mr. unknown said.

I was looking around like bitch what. I then said something I wish I could take back. " Make me " He stood there with an evil Conniving smirk on that beautiful face of his. From closer inspection, it looks like Mr. Edwards mmhm, and boy did he look good. Wait no It can't be I can't be thinking this way about my teacher. Out of nowhere he grabbed me by my neck and choked me." see what you made me do " he said with a sinister smirk on his face.

I was about to tap out if he wouldn't have slapped me. I hate to say it, but that sent a gush into my panties. And he knew that to cause before you know it I was on all fours."Now listen to me your gonna be a good little girl for me right" he asked, but when I didn't respond quick enough; he spanked my ass hard. To the point where it was stinging, I shook my head aggressively, but I guess that wasn't enough for him.

He snatched my hair and said " Use your fucking words I want to hear you beg for it" he said roughly in my ear " P-please Sir" I begged. "Mmm good girl, but you call me daddy from now on do you understand," he asked his cool breathe blowing onto my ears. "Y-yes daddy" I replied breathily .And with that, he went to town. His main focus wasn't just on my pussy, but also on my asshole. He slowly started on my pussy liking my swollen like Cl!t making me shudder underneath his grasp. " Yesss d-daddy" I moaned loudly.

Damn. If he keeps this up I'm bound to cum on his face. He was now licking my hole. He slowly entered his long tongue into me as he started to hit my spot. He started rubbing my cl!t with his thumb.He was lapping at my juices like I was his last meal. I felt myself on the brink of cumming " daddy I'm about to c-cum" I moaned very loudly. He smacked my ass I'm guessing to give me his permission. And boy did I. That's the hardest I had ever cum in my life. All I saw were stars. I thought he was done until he moved to my as-...RrRRRIIIINFNGGG.

I jolted awake only to be met with sweat and cum soaked sheets. And a blaring alarm clock, which I don't remember being there. Cause you see my grandmother always was up before me and always made sure to wake me up. I know a lot of faith, but hey she's never forgotten before. I looked over at the noisemaker and saw a note underneath it. I stopped the clock and reached for it.

The note read " Hey my sweet grandbaby, I hope you up. I didn't want to worry you so that's why I writing this. I'm in good hands just hanging out with an old friend " wait an old friend, mhm grams you ain't slick. I said out loud " anyways I love you and make sure you get your butt up for school. (food in the oven )" the letter ended with. Welp, now I have to start the day. Today was Tuesday btw; I quickly got the covers off and went to go wash them. Once I came back I put on a pair of new sheets and made my bed.

 Once I came back I put on a pair of new sheets and made my bed

Once I got done cleaning up. I hoped in the shower. I decided to show off my legs today again(😏) and shaved them, I shaved everywhere, well except for the cookie. I get waxed down there. I don't get it all gone but I do trim it, u- TMI. Well once I'm done in the shower, I go to my closet to pick out an outfit, but I was torn between two outfits. The first one was a baby blue off-the-shoulder dress, with a cropped ripped jean jacket, with baby blue puma slides to match and cross hopped earnings.