😒No new freinds🔪

Knock.Knock.Knock

Who was that. I kept thinking, he still had not gotten the door but instead started to cook something. Ughh I guess I'll get it then. As I was making my way to the door I heard a few voices they all sounded to be of both genders. I slowly opened the door only to be met with both shock and lust covered faces. There were three people.

Two girls and one boy. I heard heavy foots steps...shit I messed up I should have just minded my own business 🤦🏾‍♀️. I felt a presence behind me I knew it was Mr.Ed- I mean Roman, but his presence felt dark. "What are you staring so goddamn hard at" he said dangerously. That same accent seeped through his voice.

He took his stance from behind me and moved in front of me protectively. Now wait one minute I'm pretty sure he knew these people so why was he being so tense. I immediately found my answer when my eyes locked with this beautiful woman, she looked nice.But unfortunately the look she was giving me said something completely different she looked at me with disgust and anger.

What did I do? "Go up stairs and get cleaned up okay baby. Come back down here as soon as you get done; Yeah " he said smoothly. That immediately snapped me out of the stare down me and that chick was having. I immediately turned around and walked up the stairs. I heard a deep groan but I refused to turn around to look at him.

When I finally made my way to my room i quickly jumped into the shower to get cleaned up. 25 minutes of Megan Thee Stallion later I was out of the shower and I felt squeaky clean. I was moisturizing when the fenaminal smell hit my nose. I decided to hurry because I wanted to know what that smell was and what it tasted like. I decided to throw on a simple pajama set.

Although it was simple it still showed my curves a little to much

Although it was simple it still showed my curves a little to much. I mean my ass checks were practically slipping out, also I didn't wear a bra and since I'm  still replaying the events from earlier my nipples were as hard as rocks. Should I change... naw. Once I was dressed I decided to take my time going down stairs because I didn't want to seem to eager, but also the smell of that food down there was calling my name.

As I was making my way down stairs I hear moans.Umm... should I be going down here. *stomach growls* um yes bitch. My stomach said. I finally decided to go down stairs. And the secene in front of me made my skin crawl. Roman was sitting on the couch shirtless, while that girl who was practically glaring at me from earlier was 'twerking' what ever ass she had to music that was playing from the T.V.

He didn't even seem to be bothered. I just decided to ignore them and continue my quest to find that delicious 🤤 smell. And I found it, It was a crawfish and shrimp boil.

 And I found it, It was a crawfish and shrimp boil