👌🏾Unexpected Feels🤬

A sight for sore eyes I tell ya. Mr.Edwards, giving back shots to his "chef".

You see I knew something was going on between them. And low and behold there he was fucking his chef. She was face-down ass up. They seemed to be enjoying it , well at least she was. He had disgust written all over his face. And anger in his eyes. Ok angel you should stop watching them; my conscience said.

And I was cutting it close for real. If I would have even moved over a little more he would have seen me for sure. All that could be heard was the sound of skin-to-skin contact. And squelching sounds, and let's not forget that she was moaning. I continued to watch them, it was like I was stuck. This was like the best p*rno I had ever seen in my life. He was f*cking her so rough it was like he was upset that she was cumming. I wasn't mad even though I had no right to be.

I mean let's face it he is just my algebra teacher. Who wasn't in a relationship? I finally snapped out of my trance from the sound of a knock on the door. *Has it been 30 minutes already?* I said to myself. They must have heard it too because they stopped immediately. He was staring directly at the door. He even looked as though he smirked. Did he just fucking smirk that means he saw me. Shit, I need to go now, he was now making his way to the door.

Thank goodness it was a big room, I finally pulled myself together and quietly rushed to the front door. Luckily I had kept my money in my bra. I finally made it to the door, I had ordered enough for the rest of the week. And the poor boy could barely hold them."Aww let me" I offered . But he refused, " I'm a strong boy miss I think I can hold a few boxes," he said in his smooth voice. He was cute.

He had nice bronze skin, dreads and he had a pretty strong build. He was quite tall. I moved out of his way and showed him where I wanted them. Once he placed them down I gave him the exact amount, but I wanted to give him a tip."I'll be right back with your tip" I said and hurried up and rushed upstairs.

😏Mr.Edwards POV😩

Knock knock knock.

What who the fuck is that. I stopped my movements immediately. And I'm glad I did or I would have missed it. Peeking through the door was Angel, wearing a dangerously short silk nightgown. That had her breast begging to be freed. Mmm, damn the things I wanted to do with her.

I mean she's the reason that I'm even fucking this bitch in the first place. After here stunt this morning, that's all I could fucking think about. Her fucking cunt. I bet she's tight as he- "."I'll be right back with your tip" I heard the sound of My Angels voice. *how the fuck did she open the door* I said to myself. I hurried up and threw some shorts on to go investigate.

Standing in my goddamn kitchen was a pizza delivery guy. I was so goddam pissed, but as I was about to fuck him up I felt a hand on my forearm. I knew exactly who it was. I acted off of instinct and picked her up and started to kiss her. What was I doing, and why the fuck did she taste so godamn good. She was hesitant at kissing me back, but eventually she gave in.

I then got annoyed at the fucking presence of the pizza guy so I reached into my pocket and paid him 300 dollars to scram. He immediately left, and as I was about to go in for another kiss; I felt a hard slap to my face. Did she just fucking slap me? "Did you just fucking slap me?"I ask shocked, and oddly turned on "Duh, and what are you gonna do about it," she said sassily.

And just as I was about to show her what I was going to do about it, I heard loud footsteps heading our way. I wasn't worried, but it seems like she was, and just seeing that look on her face made me angry. Was she fucking ashamed of me? Then I felt another sting to face, I chuckled." Relax baby, now here's the deal you can either be a good little girl from now on or I could let that nosy bitch see us being "close" with one another." I said in an amusing tone.