🤪Funk You🤦🏾‍♀️

"Would you like to donate one dollar to a child in need?"

the cashier asked in a persuading tone. I was at the grocery store getting things to fill my mini-fridge. "Um sure," I said, as her face perked up. I guess she had been getting told no all day. "Ok miss your total is 105.95," the cashier said. And don't judge me, I planned on this food to last me at least a month.

 And don't judge me, I planned on this food to last me at least a month

Oh, and you can't forget the snacks...

"Have a good day" the cashier said "you too" I said back

"Have a good day" the cashier said "you too" I said back. I don't know about you but it is kinda awkward to keep up a conversation with someone you barely even know. Ughh I just forgot now. I'm gonna have to put all of this stuff up by myself.

❤️time skip❤️

Ugh finally home. Well I mean my temporary place of residency. As I was making my way into the house with my arms full of bags I am halted by the sounds of moans. And I don't mean the quiet hushed type I mean the loud screaming moans. I just decided to ignore it and continue opening the door. Lord, why did I have to open the freaking door?

There before me stood Mr.Edwards fucking his "chef " in the air. And judging from how sweaty they were i'd say they had been at it for a while. Ouch, I know her pum pum is on fire. Ok Angel snap out of it, just ignore them, and go into your room. Just as I was making my way upstairs I heard a loud thud followed by crying.

Did he just drop her? "You weren't at school today, why?" I heard him ask as he made steady steps toward me. I was still facing the stairway, I refuse to face him. I can still make it up stai- "don't even think about it, you can be dismissed once you answer my question" he said in a threatening tone. Who did this bozo think he was talking to?

I immediately turned around to see a smirking Mr. Buttface." I don't have to listen to anything you say. As a matter of fact I'm gone, I can't stay here. What would my parents think if I told them I walked in on my freaking TEACHER having sex, they would unfriend you so fast. Maybe next time have sex someplace else instead of in the God damn open." And with that I hurried up and made my way upstairs to my room.