🥸Ariana what are you doing here🧍🏾‍♀️

It was the beginning of a new weekend. For some reason I felt like this week had gone by so slow. And I know why. Roman had been away on some sort of "business trip" or atleast that's what he told me anyway. This meant that we had a sub for the entirety of this week. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him. I had the whole house to myself, he even gave me his personal debit card, to run up. Honestly I was living the dream. He knew how much I despised his personal chef.... Sarah . So he hired a new chef for me.

Even though we have our days, he definitely remembers the little things, and that right there gets this pussy soaked. I mean, being with someone who remembers the smallest details about you, and also someone who understands your triggers... mmm that's all I need. Ever since our fight, we haven't been the same. I have tried just about everything to get us back where were, but no matter what I do; I still feel off about our relationship.

But anyways back on the topic of this new chef. His name is Marco, and he's finnnnneeee. I know, I know I shouldn't be thinking this way about another guy other than Roman, but I mean a girls gotta eat. right.....joking of-course. But seriously tho Marco is a tall tanned Italian man, who has such a strong build.

Marco and I have been getting to know each other with each meal we had together

Marco and I have been getting to know each other with each meal we had together. Before y'all say anything, I don't like eating alone much. I like having conversations with people and having Marco here was a blessing in disguise. I am so excited to figure out what we will have for dinner. Whew and girlll I could eat right now. "Ohhh Marcoooo" I sung his name, I am greeted with the delightful smell of steak and eggs. Damn I could get used to this.

"Good Morning Mrs.Edwards" says his tender voice. I am a little taken back by this new name. I mean for this past week we had been on a first name basis. I followed his eyes to see Roman leaning on the fridge. I tensed. I mean It's been a full week sense I've seen him. And now all of a sudden he's back. "Your not gonna give me a hug Princess" he said with that stupid smirk plastered on his face. It took everything in me not to roll my eyes.

Who does he think he is, he hasn't talked to me since God knows how long and on top of that he never gave me a legitimate reason for him leaving in the first place. I ignored him and made my way over to Marco, I made sure to touch his hand while he handed me my plate. I could feel Roman's eyes watching me, but I just ignored the feeling. I turned my fine ass around and made my way to my seat.

Before I could even bite my steak, I feel Roman's hands on my shoulder. At that moment I noticed that Marco was no where to be found. I could have sworn he was just in here. I am snatched from my worrying when he begins to rub my shoulders, and damn that felt good. I moaned in satisfaction loving the way his hands felt on me. He places his head into the crock of my neck, placing soft kisses on my neck. "You like that" he said into my neck, before biting down. I flinched at the certain gesture, but for some odd reason I loved the way it feels.

Roman's hand continued to make their way down to my breast, Roman removed my bra off. My breast fell out, My nipples were so hard that it hurt. He rubbed his thumbs over them. Twisting and pulling them with just the right amount of pressure. In one swift motion I am now seated on his lap. I feel his hard on pressed on my pussy. I moaned at this feeling loving everything he was doing to my body. "Roman pl-please" I begged before bringing him in for a kiss.

Our lips meet each other with hunger. I bite his lip wanting more of him. I moan out when he returned the gesture. He rubbed my ass, before leaving a hard slap. I flinched at this before getting off of his lap. I slowly got on my knees, making sure to tease him a little. As I began to unbuckle his pants his dick jumped with excitement. Once I finally got his pants off, I teasingly licked the base of his dick.

I placed kisses along his tip. "St-stop te-teasing me baby" he rushed out. I could tell he was ready to nut. Right as I said that, he grabs my chin firmly before he shoved his dick into the back of my throat and shot his cum down my throat.Well as much as I could take that is. He wasn't even halfway in and had me gagging. "Dramatic little slut" he said roughly to me. He roughly grabbed my hair before lifting me. My pussy was directly over his dick. I was holding on to his neck for dear life. "I got you princess" he says to me sweetly.

I began to blush like crazy before, leading his dick deep inside of me. He started off slowly before picking up his pace, he held me by my thighs whilst he bounced me up and down on his dick. He started rolling his hips as he hit my spot.I threw my head back in pure ecstasy. My body trembled as I came on his dick. He groaned loudly before slamming his seed deeper in me. I felt high at this very moment. We were entangled in each other, we were so close that I could hear his heart beat.

After a couple of minutes snuggled together, we finally decided to finish the rest upstairs. And boy did we 😉.

_________________________________
⏭️Time Skip ⏭️

4 fucking hours, he fucked me for 4. Fucking. HOuRS. I felt lighted headed, and on top of that my body felt sore all over. Lucky for me, he gave me breaks before each round. But even with the breaks, your girl was going through it. I am snatched from my thoughts, The smell of garlic butter wiffed through my nose. But then my focus quickly shifted to Roman's naked body. "Fuck" I moaned out before I could stop myself. My hand's immediately clasped my mouth before I could say anything else. His eyes began to roam my entire body.

He stood still as he continued to watch me. He placed the tray of food on the dresser before resuming his position on the wall. He looked so fucking sexy in front of me. He was fully naked in front of me, I could even see his dick twitch each time my things clenched. I need him. But I knew damn well I was to sore, to take any more of him. After what felt like forever, he begins to make his way towards me.

It had just now dawned on me that he was playing with himself whilst I sat the watching him like a creep. I began to look away, but was stopped quickly by his grip in my hair. "I love you so fucking much Angel, more than you know" he said to me. I could tell he was close but for some reason he didn't bust yet. After a few seconds, it dawned on me that I had not responded yet. "I-i love you t-too Roman" I said nervously cursing myself for stuttering. He placed a gentle smile on his lips. His eyes began to glaze over as I felt his hot cum on my breast.

He maintained eye contact with me throughout the entire process. This made me feel somewhat better. I mean for some reason I felt that we were better....welll it's either that or the dick just to bomb 😉.

_________________________________
How y'all like this book so far, because honestly I never expected it to have this many parts, but if any of you have suggestions please let me know!! I do see all of your feedback so I really do appreciate y'all. Anyways let me take my ass to sleep. ✌🏾