🤪No Free Feels😇

Slurp,"fuck yeah" *slurping nosies*

.....um excuse me. I was peacefully asleep until I heard those lewd noises coming from somewhere in the house. Damn is it good. I thought, I slowly got up and walked straight to where my ears were leading me.They lead me all the way to one of the spare rooms.

My room was 3 rooms away from it but I could still perfectly hear whatever they had going on in that room clearly. As I approached the cracked door I was completely shocked to see Roman on the reviving end of getting head from Bailey. And from the looks of it they seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

She was good, she looked like she had done something like this before numerous times . Ughhh why was I still standing there like a creep watching something like this. She was going in. She was able to fit all of his dick in her mouth. Each time she came up for air she immediately sinked back onto it sucking it like her life depended on it. "Fuck just like that" his deep voice erupted. Damn that made me wet but why.

I was about to turn around until I heard footsteps coming towards my direction. And it wasn't theirs. I am moved out of the way gently before the person in front of me slams the door before yelling "Some of us are trying to sleep here" Said Sadie. Whew saved by the bell.

Their sounds immediately stopped before the door was opened rather quickly. Out walked Roman and the look on his face was priceless. Apparently he was shocked to see me right there, I rolled my eyes before I switched my juicy ass to my room. I needed a hot shower after seeing that.

⏭Time Skip✨

It was now 6:50 in morning and after last nights events I just couldn't sleep. I had found myself counting the seconds in between each time change, but surprisingly I was very energized. Ahh, time to start the day. I decided to stretch a little before I hop in the shower, but I am interrupted by a knock on the door.

Not wanting to change the position I was in I simply said "come in" the presence immediately halted....What you ain't never seen an ass before. To be fair if I walked in on someone doing the downward dog position I would have to risk it all. "I-um, c-could you get out of that p-position first please." A deep voice stuttered. I looked in between my legs to see that it was Roman. Ugh what does this twat want. I mean I hope his dusty ass ain't gonna apologize, cause your ass didn't seem sorry when she was deep throating your shit.

I began to get up only to be picked up and thrown on the bed. I was about to object, but the look on his face said "try me bitch"..... well damn daddy. He crawled on top of me making sure he rubbed his hard d!ck on my pussy. Thank the lords I was actually wearing panties. He began to grind our hips together,he lifted my lower half a little so that we could be even. I could see his dick  through those shorts and he knew.

He Began to go faster, making sure to push his hard thick tip on my clit. It felt so damn good, but this wasn't right. I mean this man was literally getting that gawk gawk 3000 from someone who wasn't me last night. I knew that we weren't together but when you eat my pussy like you have been starved from it; you damn right ima start to feel some type of way.I was about to tell him to stop until a loud screeching sound rung through the room. "What the fuck" a high pitched voice screamed. We both immediately stopped and looked up.

There stood Baileys ass with a terrible mean mugg on her face. "Eww" I said to myself, but apparently it was loud enough for Roman to hear. I looked at him only for him to burst out laughing his laughing caused me to laugh. He started to lean in, as he buried his head in between my neck and head. Still dying of laughter.

This made me feel way to good, but I couldn't really enjoy it because she was still standing there.  And the events of last night started to flood back in. I began to push him off. He seemed to be confused by this but then the look on my face told him to shut up.His face immediately hardened, as he stopped laughing and reluctantly got up. He walked directly up to her and grabbed her hand firmly, the look on his face said it all. she immediately snatched away from his hand and ran out of the room at the speed of light.

He didn't even say anything to her. Wow. Oh shit how long has he been in here. I looked at the clock to see that it was 7:15am ... ugh I swiftly go off the bed to make my way to the bathroom. He tried to stop me but I dodged his ass. Good thing she interrupted when she did cause lord knows what we would've done. SMDH
_________________________________________
At school 🏫
"So let me get this straight, you let him apologize and eat in a Bentley" Mikayla said making sure to sing Doja Cat. "Um first off, he didn't eat me in a Bentley and he didn't even apologize" I said as I stuffed my face with today's lunch. And yes it was good, surprisingly. "Mhm" Mikayla said not believing a thing I said.

Me and Mikayla were close,but somehow I hadn't even let her know what's been going on lately. But apparently a lot of things have been happening in her life mainly tho.It turns out her and Ashton had gotten close. Real close. I am interrupted from my thoughts by moan. What the hell... in front of me was Ashton eating the face of of Mikayla. "You taste so good baby" Ashton said seductively. "Oh hey Angel didn't see you there" he said in an amused tone.

What the fuck was funny. It had been about 7 weeks since the whole him being in a full body cast. And he looked good, he seemed happier. "So how's Mr.Edwards, Angel. I mean your Pussy  must be pretty addictive if he almost killed me for it." He said amused. "What" I asked confused. They both looked at each other and started to laugh. Y'know what I'm done. I quickly got up to get my stuff together and left to finish my lunch with Roman.

I don't know what possessed me to but I did. As soon as I entered his class room he immediately stopped his work and got up to greet me. I had his class anyway since today was a half day.(parent teacher meetings) I wasn't rude though so I asked "can I eat in here" the look on his face still seemed to be full of shock. "Yeah of course,baby" he said smoothly. "No. Not here at school" I said dryly. I was still upset about what happend yesterday and also this morning. The fact that he was so comfortable to even think that we would be "good" after what he did yesterday was honestly disgusting. I then began to feel uneasy being around him. I quickly gathered my things before I ATTEMPTED to run out of his classroom. I was grabbed by a large hand before he picked me up and sat me on the desk. I was surprised to say the least. I mean I was a big girl and not that light shit. " you need to put me down before you hurt yourself" i said teasingly knowing damn well that he had me.

I mean I was so used to him saying it but still it made me feel butterflies for some reason. "Oh yeah" he whispered in my ear. He had somehow managed to come directly behind me. I could feel his cool minty breath on my neck. I wanted to moan but I held it in. Ugh why is he making me feel this way. "Mr.Edw- he cut me off with a breathtaking kiss. It was gently yet rough all at the same time.

His tongue had somehow managed to find its way in my mouth. I began to moan into the kiss as his hands cupped my breasts. "Mhmmm" I moaned loudly. Fuck. No we need to stop, as if on cue there was a knock on his door. Luckily we were in the back so no one could see us, but that knock didn't stop him it just made him even more excited to deepen the kiss."s-tmmm-op" I tried to say,but all I did was moan louder.

"There you fucking go baby, I wanna here you *smooch* yeah. And what did I tell you about calling me that huh."He said seductively, only for him to smash his lips onto mine. I heard the door handle start to twist and immediately snatched away from him. He wasn't to happy with this, but he didn't protest. There was another loud knock on the door this time followed by a voice. "Mr.Edwards you in there" The principle said kind of seductively.

What! She was really trying to shoot her shot. I began to giggle. "What's *smooch* so *smooch* funny" he said while leaving kisses all over my neck. Ugh why was that so cute. "All right I'm coming in" the principal said still with that seductively high pitched voice. I immediately sat down in my set a began to pretend to eat my food. The food was luke warm and soggy.

Before the door could even open he beat her to it. "Oh,I didn't think you were in here" she said while blushing like a tomato. *Gag* "Oh I'm sorry I didn't even hear you at the door me and my Angel here were really busy making out....the different theories of some of the greatest mathematicians out there." He said as he plastered a huge smirk on face. That almost gave me a freaking heart attack. "Oh really, well I'm sorry if interrupted" she said. Making sure to perk her breast.

This was going to be a long day.