👀Tension 😅

*creek*
Was all that could be heard through the house. This had become a regular occurrence due to yesterday's events. He had not said anything thing to me. He damn sure didn't look at me either. He just kind of began to tolerate me. I'm still confused on what went wrong. I mean we just made love to each other the other day. I sighed as I began to make my way down stairs. I braced myself for what was about to come. I knew he was down here,but I didn't want to seem like a stalker.

I just decided to hurry and get what I needed and leave before he says anything. 'Alright here goes nothing' I said to my self as I took a deep breath. As soon as I took my first step down the steps I began to feel a little better.I then strutted down the stairs making sure to keep my head up high. I shouldn't be scared of him. I heard giggles, but I just decided to ignore it. I immediately went to the fridge. Glad to see leftovers. Before I could even reach for them I felt a hard body behind me.

I began to tense up. "Relax" he whispered seductively into my ear. I rolled my eyes before continuing my actions. "I think you should entertain your company"I said dryly. He grabbed me by my hair before turning me around to face him. "You mean my niece" he said in an amused tone. My heart dropped at the thought of me being jealous over his family. I nervously giggled before laying my hand on his chest. "Yeah" he said before walking back to the living room. "Alright let's get you to bed monster" I heard him say as he began to carry his niece up stairs while making sure to give me a look over.

'Ugh of course that's his niece' I said to myself embarrassed. I continue to warm up the leftovers before sitting down. I let out a sigh. I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs before they stopped. I looked behind Me in the directions of his. He was now shirtless in basketball shorts and tennis shoes. "I'm going for a run, before you start to assume" he said with that stupid smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes. "I didn't ask for a reason. who you decide to have on your dick is up to you... just don't get mad at me when you start burning" I said amused before continuing to eat my food. "Mhmm, that's what you think huh" he said before walking up to me.

He placed his hands one both sides of me. Making sure to block me in. He smelled so good and that was turning me on. From his scent to the way he was looking at me. "I'm not your ex La'Mya" he said roughly before turning to leave. I did something that even surprised me. I grabbed his arm. "What" he said looking me dead in my eyes. After a couple seconds of no answer he was starting to get impatient. "Speak" he Said in a low tone. "Look Angel if you're not gonn-" I cut him off before saying something totally out of the norm. "F-fuck me" I said calmly.

He waisted no time. I was immediately ripped from the ground and rushed to his room.He threw me on the bed before taking off his clothes. I reached to take mine off but he stopped me. He ripped my leggings open before he got on his knees. He began to feast upon my pussy. And although this felt amazing I needed his dick. "Fuck me please" I begged. His face briefly showed shock before he granted my wishes. "I- I need a codom Angel" he said nervously. "Just put it in, but pull out when you have to cum" I said annoyed. I mean I don't know why he acting like we haven't done this before.

I saw him lubing up and damn was all I could say. I guess I hadn't had a good look at it before, but damn he was blessed. His dick had to at least be 8'- no 10' inches. It was so hard and veiny and this was turning me on even more. I could tell that it was turning him on as well. He held eye contact with me as he began to stroke his dick to me. Groans rang throughout the room, his face contorting into pleasure before he let out his load on my breast. His warm semen seeped in between the crevices. I reached my hand up to play with his seed. He kept his eyes trained on me.

I did the unthinkable. I shoved my cum covered fingers into my mouth. I savored his taste. His cum tasted sweet and salty. I guess eating healthy pays off. His eyes were still trained on me. But this time his eyes held such an intense emotion. "You're such a slut for me, baby" he said in a cocky tone. I didn't feel offended by his comment which was confusing me. Because if it had been anyone else I would've rocked their shit. But as much as I wanted it to slide, that stupid smirk on his face wouldn't let me. "No I'm not, save that for "all" of your women". I said with sass before I got my sexy ass up and began to gather my clothes.

"Oh come on Angel,you're kidding me right" he said annoyed. I don't know why he was annoyed. He nutted I didn't. "You know exactly what I meant by that Angel" he said trying to reason with me. Once I finally finished gathering my things I shot a bird at him before leaving. I was not a slut and no man was gonna call me that. Especially when the WHOLE neighborhood been on his dick. Bitch please. I heard him behind me, but I refused to look. I just wanted to forget about the whole thing. And the fact that I didn't nut either, you damn right I'm pissed. I mean I did cum will he was eating it, but that wasn't what I needed. I needed his dick to rearrange my guts and split my spinal cord.
————————————————————
Oh okay.....

————————————————————Oh okay