3

First things first. He needed a boyfriend. Or at least a guy willing to pretend to be in a relationship with him for two months.

But who?

Kageyama lay in bed, tossing his volleyball into the air and catching it with one hand.

Sugawara might do it, he's nice and sweet and always willing to help a friend. But he's in a relationship with Daichi.

No one would believe Tanaka is gay, the boy was head over heels for Kiyoko(Author: He married Kiyoko! He married Kiyoko!!!)

Hinata might do it. He's cute, and he's Kageyama's closest friend. They've done a lot of things together and he's used to Hinata being touchy with him because the small boy was always jumping on him and hugging him.

But Hinata and Tsukishima already has a thing going. The tangerine confes--screamed his feelings at the salty blonde after practice one afternoon and the blonde was so stunned that Yamaguchi had to poke his back for Tsukishima to respond to Hinata, who looked a touch terrified at being rejected. The two are now together and happy.

Tsukishima is also possessive of Hinata. Once, when Kageyama offered to massage Hinata's hands, he got a ball sent to his face. Tanaka was laughing at Tsukishima who apparently was the one who threw the ball.

Yamaguchi is with Yachi

Nishinoya is with Asahi

And he wasn't close enough with Ennoshita. Now that Kageyama has really thought about it, he realized that most of his teammates were couples. And they were all very happy with their relationships.

He was the only one who was still alone.

That thought made a dull ache in Kageyama's chest, once he realized how lonely he was.

But he soon shook away the thoughts and the hurtful loneliness. There was no time to sulk, he had to find someone!

Maybe the other schools? But who was he close enough with to ask for help? The raven haired boy was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

Reaching for his phone he turned it on to find he received three messages from Oikawa.

Oikawa: Yoo-hoo! Tobio-chan! 😃
Wanna hang out?
7:00pm

Oikawa: Tobio-chaaaan!
7:04pm

Oikawa: are you sleeping? Are you busy? Let's hang out :D right now!
7:06pm

Right, these days Oikawa has been approaching him lately. Offering to walk him to school or just to hang out together.

Oikawa: I heard from Chibi-chan btw
7:07pm

At this, Kageyama messaged back

Me: about?
7:07pm

Oikawa: That you need a boyfriend
🙂✨ To keep your crazy ex away from you forever
7:08pm

Me: Come over
7:08pm