23

"Tobio-chan! Where are you?" Tooru went upstairs and checked the rooms for his boyfriend.

What did he do wrong now? He didn't understand why Tobio just walked out on him like that, again.

"Tobio--OH MY GOD!" He screamed when he entered a bathroom and saw a Sugawara placed on the sink, shirtless, Daichi was also shirtless and attacking Suga's neck. Suga screamed and Daichi had jumped away and slipped on a scrub, making him fall on his back. Sugawara grabbed a toilet paper and threw it at Tooru, hitting the wall instead.

"ACK--AHH--I'M SORRY!" the brunet screamed his apologies, bowing repeatedly and hurriedly stepping out of the bathroom and slamming the door shut, his face beet red.

He shook his head vigorously. Well, looks like he won't be able to face them again for a few days. "T-Tobio-chan!" He resumed his searching for his boyfriend.

He reached the last door at the very end of the hall. He opened the door and switched on the lights, only to reveal a bedroom.

A bedroom that was the exact replica of Tobio's room. Literally, the bed sheets and pillowcases were the same color, so were the walls and the floor. There was even a barbell and dumbbell in the corner.

Tooru figured out instantly that this was most probably Mei's room. The bulletin board that was covered with pictures of Tobio was proof enough.

Tooru was creeped out, but he was also very curious, so against his better judgement he searched the room.

Opening the drawer he found a scrapbook and, unsurprisingly it was dedicated to Kageyama. With each page he flipped and each picture of his boyfriend he saw, he felt more angry and worried. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. "Okay....so she has stolen pictures of her ex, and modeled her room to look like Tobio-chan's room. That doesn't make her a dangerous psycho" he tried to convince himself.

He went to the bed and removed one of the pillows only to gulp when he saw a hand stitched Kageyama plushie.

"You've got to be kidding me" He picked up the plushie.

"Ohhh I see you found my Tobio plushie" came Mei's voice. Oikawa spun around to see Mei, red faced, and holding a red cup. "I made it myself, do you want one? It'll cost you five thousand yen though" (Author: About 45 US dollars)

"No thanks" Tooru declined. "Hey, have you seen Tobio-chan?"

Mei walked over to the window. "Hmm...he's in the backyard cheating on you with some blonde guy" she hiccuped. "W-what?!" Oikawa looked out the window and Mei pointed at where she saw Tobio.

His Tobio-chan was slumped against some tall blonde guy on a bench. There was the sound of ripping, Tooru had accidently ripped the head of the Tobio doll.

Mei giggled. "Wow, that jealousy of yours could get someone hurt"

"I'm not jealous" Tooru corrected. "I'm just mad he broke a rule" he growled.

"Rule? What rule?" Mei asked interested.

"Nothing" Tooru walked out of the room, leaving Mei alone, staring out the window.