20

"A party?"

"Yep! I've already told your boyfriend about it, and he said you two will be there" Mei showed him the invitation. Tobio had no choice but to take it, knowing Mei won't leave until he accepts.

"He didn't tell me we'd be attending" Tobio said.

"Oh, maybe he assumed you'd automatically go with him. Since, you're dating and all" Mei was about to leave, but then she remembered something. "I've already invited your volleyball friends too, Chao" and with that, the girl skipped away.

Tobio sighed, staring at the invitation. The party was next week, Friday night.

______________________

Three days later(one day before Mei's party)

"I don't know what to do anymore Iwa-chan..." Tooru was slumped on his desk, depressed lines all over him. "Tobio-chan's still avoiding me!"

His friend resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Not taking his attention from his phone, he answered "Maybe he's just busy"

Tooru scoffed. "Doing what?"

"How should I know?"

The brunet slumped on the table again. "My Tobio-chan...why are you avoiding me?"

Gods this is so sad, even Iwaizumi was getting affected by Tooru's gloominess. Sighing, the half-filipino searched his contacts to see if he had Kageyama's number saved.

He found it after scrolling far down.

Me: Your boyfriend is depressed and he's getting on my nerves. Come over to his house and cheer him up
8:09pm

"How could he be so petty? I didn't mean to ignore him that time at the beach, it's those girls' faults!" He listened to Oikawa whining about Tobio.

"Hurry up and come over already! Kageyama!" Iwaizumi thought.

Minutes ticked by, and still no Kageyama. Oikawa was still whining and Iwaizumi was just seconds away from taping the brunet's mouth shut with the tape in his pocket.

Then there were knocks coming from downstairs. "Go open it" He told Tooru. "Why me?"

"I'm the guest here"

The brunet reluctantly stood up and went downstairs to open the door. He didn't know who would come at this hour. His parents left for a dinner party and wouldn't be back until very late that night.

Standing outside wearing jeans and a hoodie was Tobio, much to the brunet's surprise.

"Tobio-chan? What are you doing here?" Oikawa tried to mask his happiness seeing the raven haired boy.

"I was just passing by" Kageyama said. "And, I saw your house and I thought I should...drop by?"

Suddenly Tooru felt a push from behind, and he stumbled out of the house. Then Iwaizumi threw a jacket at him and slammed the door shut.

"What the hell?!" Tooru banged on the door. "Iwa-chan! You can't kick me out of my house!"

"Take a walk in the park or something!" Came Iwaizumi's voice from the other side. "You were the one whining about Kageyama avoiding you, well here you go! He's here now!"

Kageyama was staring at Tooru with questioning eyes, the brunet blushed a bit. "I--I wasn't!"

"Come back after an hour" then Iwaizumi opened the window from his room upstairs, and threw out an umbrella. "In case it rains, have fun!" And he shut the window curtains.

Tobio found the situation funny. Iwaizumi just kicked Tooru out of his own house, and even locked him out. "Don't laugh at me Tobio!" Tooru glared at the crow, who had covered his mouth with his hand.

"Hahah--Sorry" He laughed.

Tooru put on the jacket. "Iwa-chan's going to stick to his words and keep me out until an hour later, so I guess...." He scratched the back of his head. "Let's, have a date night?"

He held out his hand for the crow to take. Tobio shyly took his hand, and Tooru intertwined their fingers. The two left the house, and took a stroll around the neighborhood.

Iwaizumi watched them from the window. Then, he took a picture and sent it to the rest of their team. They're going to tease the hell out of Oikawa tomorrow.

"This is all just pretend they say" Iwaizumi muttered. "It's not a real relationship they said" those were bullshit words and he knew it. After all, he knows Oikawa well, they grew up together. It's not pretend, not for Oikawa, because his feelings for Tobio is real.

Those two are total idiots if they think they can keep up with this fake relationship for two entire months.