Extra extra (Short side stories 4 Christmas special)

1. Oikawa's gift

"Tooobio-chan~" Oikawa circled his arms around his boyfriend, pulling him into a tight hug. "Merry Christmas!" He kissed the top of Tobio's head.

"Merry Christmas" Tobio replied quietly. Tooru noticed this, and felt concerned. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, gently shaking his boyfriend's shoulder.

"This...this is for you" Tobio gave him a small box without looking at him.

Tooru took the box and removed the lid. Inside was what appeared to be a coupon book. And upon further inspection, Tooru realized it was handmade.

"Did you make this for me?" He asked his blushing boyfriend, who nodded.

"I had help from Hinata" he admitted.

Tooru smiled and flipped through the pages. Upon reading it though he realized it was no ordinary coupon book.

Valid: One night only, Tobio must wear any costume Tooru tells him to

Valid one night only: strip tease

Valid one night only: Tobio will be tied up

Valid one night only: Tobio will call Tooru "master" or "daddy"

Valid one night only: sex in any room of Tooru's choosing

There were about twenty pages.

Tooru felt himself harden. "T-Tobio" he looked at his boyfriend who now resembled a tomato. "YOU'RE SO PRECIOUS TOBIO-CHAN!" He pounced on his boyfriend and started kissing his face all over

"I'm using one right now!" Tooru said, causing Tobio's eyes to widen comically.

"W-wait! What about Hinata's party?!" Tobio was picked up by his boyfriend and carried to their bedroom.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED!" Tooru laughed before tossing his boyfriend to the bed and locking the door.

"What did you chose?" Tobio asked with a sigh.

Tooru smiled. "I'll go easy on you" he showed him a rope.

2. Hanging up Christmas lights

Hinata looked down and gulped.

He had climbed up the tall pine tree to hang up the Christmas lights, but got stuck up there when he looked down and realized how high up he was.

The ground looked like it was a million feet away or something.

"TSUKKI!!!!!" he screamed for his boyfriend to rescue him

(Yes eventually he was rescued by his blonde boyfriend but he got teased a lot too)

3. Christmas shopping

Rei took Mei out to shop for Christmas gifts. "Is there a reason why I have to be blindfolded?" She asked her cousin.

"I'm taking you Christmas shopping" he answered innocently.

"Yes but why the blindfo-" she was cut off when he pushed her forward. "Go ahead Mei take a look"

She took off her blindfold.

And was met with a coffin that was exactly her size. She glared at Rei who couldn't hold back his laughter

"Jingle bells jingle bells! That coffin is for Mei!" He sang

Mei whacked him with her bat

4. Kiss under the mistletoe

Mei had cornered Tobio under a mistletoe. She pretended to be clueless of what was hanging above them and started a one sided conversation.

Tobio was just nodding and making "hmm" and "yeah" sounds.

Mei then gasped when she looked up, acting surprised. "Mistletoe!" She said, pointing up.

Tobio paled when he noticed that, there was indeed a mistletoe hanging above them. He looked at Mei again who was leaning towards him, face flushed lips puckered, expecting a kiss.

Tobio was then grabbed by Rei and Tooru. Rei grabbed Mei's beloved bat and pressed it against Mei's lips.

Mei's eyes opened in shock when they made contact with the cold metal. She growled at her cousin "What the fuck?!"

Tooru tilted Tobio's head up and then pressed their lips together.

Tsukishima was carrying Hinata in his arms, and the orange haired boy was holding a mistletoe over Tobio and Tooru's heads.

Mei crossed her arms and stomped her feet.

But then Rei suddenly grabbed Tobio and kisses his cheek, winked at him, and made a run for it, an enraged Tooru at his heels.