29

(Author: Like I said, comment to keep me happy and motivated! ☺️✨)

After Tsukishima hung up on him, Oikawa searched around his room for anything he could make for Tobio.

He got on his hands and knees and searched under his bed, eventually pulling out a small shoe box. Opening it, he was met with a plastic bag full of loom bands. He forgot he used to make loom band bracelets with his mother when he was twelve.

He didn't want any of his friends to find out so he hid them under his bed and, must have eventually forgotten about the box.

Would Tobio appreciate him making a bracelet out from loom bands? Or would he think it's too girly and refuse to wear it?

_________________________

"This is a lot of fireworks young man, any special occasion?" The middle aged woman studied the fireworks in his shopping cart. "The summer festival is still months away"

"I like to prepare in advance" Tobio excused.

The woman nodded, before wrapping the fireworks up in plastic, and putting them all in paper bags. "Hmm...well, I'm sure this person will appreciate your surprise for them" she winked at him, as if understanding what he thought. Tobio smiled slightly, and nodded at her before leaving the store.

Outside, Nishinoya and Tanaka were waiting for him. "Here" he handed them the bags containing the fireworks.

"What time do we launch them again?" Tanaka asked, peering inside one of the bags.

Tobio checked his watch. "At exactly 8 'o clock" by then be and Tooru will be at the ferris wheel at the very top.

He bid his senpais good bye, thanking them for helping him, And went to the direction of Oikawa's house.

___________________________

Tooru smiled proudly at the bracelet he made for Tobio. He just hoped the ravenette will love it.

"Tooru! Kageyama-kun is here!" He heard his mother call from down stairs. The brunet got up, hid the bracelet in his pocket, and ran downstairs, grabbing his coat and slipping it in the process. He smiled at Tobio, happy to see him.

His Tobio-chan smiled back, shyly, pink hues on his cheeks. "We'll be back by ten!" Tooru shouted to his mother before leading Tobio outside.

"So, what did you plan for us to do?" Tooru asked, once they were a few blocks away from his house. They were walking hand in hand, occasionally swinging their joined hands together. "I was thinking, maybe we should go to the theme park" Tobio said, following Hinata's advice.

"That sounds fun" was Tooru's simple response.

Much later, the couple are now at the theme park, looking for what they should do first. "What do you want to do Tooru?" Tobio asked.

"Hm? Uhhh..." His eyes strayed over to a game booth. "I want to win my cute boyfriend a prize!" He declared, dragging Tobio with him to the game.

It was a strength scale kind of game. The player is supposed to pick up the mallet and wack it on the target on the ground for it to make the arrow shoot up and hit the bell.

Tooru wanted to show off to his boyfriend.

He slid off his coat, attracting some females passing them by, and pulled his sleeves up his elbows before winking at Tobio. "All eyes on me" Tooru said, picking up the mallet.

He raised the mallet high above his head, counted to three, and then--

WHAM! Ting!

Tobio stood, awestruck at Tooru's strength. "T-Tooru" he stuttered.

Oikawa smirked when he was given a fluffy crow toy animal as the prize, and he gave it to the still amazed Tobio. "That was nothing Tobio-chan, did you really think these are just for show?" He flexed his bicep, earning screams of admiration from the girls who gathered around them.

"Let's go ride the tea cups" Tobio held out his hand for Tooru to take.

The brunet smiled with affection, and took the out stretched hand. The two went to get in line for their next ride.

________________________

"Oi! OI! O! OI! HINATA!!!" Mei pounded on Shoyo's front door, angry. "Come on midget! Answer the goddamn door already! Hinata! Oi! Open up you stupid tangerine-"

"Hey!" Came Hinata's voice from behind her. Mei spun around and was met with a ticked off Hinata Shoyo and a grumpy Tsukishima.

"Ahh! Hinata! So the house really was empty after all" Mei got off Hinata's porch and approached them. "Sorry about that! Uhh, I sent you a text asking if you know where Tobio-kun and Oikawa-san are! Since you weren't responding to my texts I got worried and decided to go to your house instead"she smiled at him. "Thank goodness you're okay"

"No, we haven't seen the king" Tsukishima answered, pushing past the girl. Hinata stood behind his blonde boyfriend, wary of Tobio's ex and her violent tendencies. Thankfully, she didn't appear to have brought her baseball bat with her today. "Or the grand king" Hinata added, fishing out his house keys from his pocket.

"When did you last talk to them?"

Before Hinata could answer Tsukishima asked "Why do you want to know?"

Mei shrugged. "Just because"

"Hmm"

"They're on a date right now" Hinata told Mei. "Kageyama and Oikawa"

"A date? Hang on I'm supposed to be in every date they have!" Mei crossed her arms. "That was the deal!"

"Just let it go for once Mei" Hinata followed Kei into his house. "It's their monthsary"

"Monthsary?" Mei frowned. "They've only been together for a month? Oi! Shrimp! When did Tobio-kun and Oikawa get together?"

Too late, Hinata had already closed the door.

Mei was annoyed, so she decided to go home instead. But what Hinata said about today being Tobio and Tooru's monthsary still lingered in her mind.

.....what a coincidence, they got together the same day she and Tobio made their agreement about the two-month third wheeling.

Strange coincidence.