57

When Tobio woke up, he was in Tooru's room. The outside was already dark, so he must have been asleep for a few hours. Sitting up, he winced at the pain in his stomach. Removing the blanket and raising his shirt he saw that his stomach was bandaged up. So were his arms.

Touching his cheek he felt a bandaid there too.

Creak

The door opens and in stepped Iwaizumi Hajime. His eyes widened at the sight of him awake, before he let's out a sigh of relief. "Finally, you're awake" he said, walking towards him. "Your idiot boyfriend's been pacing back and forth downstairs muttering about you, been like that for an hour"

"How long have I been out?" Tobio asked, getting out of bed.

"Few hours, maybe four" Hajime revealed.

Tobio cringed, feeling guilty for worrying his boyfriend. "I have to go calm Tooru, let him know I'm okay"

"No need" Hajime cupped his hands to his mouth and shouted. "OI! YOUR TOBIO-CHAN'S AWAKE! GET OVER HERE!"

They heard a loud thud, following by heavy footsteps. The door bursted open and in came Oikawa. He looked Haggard, angry, and relieved all at the same time which alarmed Tobio. "Toor-"

"TOBIO-CHAN!" he engulfed his previous boyfriend. The two fell on the back, with Tooru squeezing the life out of Tobio. "He just woke up from a three hour long nap, don't make him unconscious again" Hajime reminded.

Tooru kissed Tobio's forehead before getting off him.

"So uh, what-"

"We took care of those motherfuckers who touched you" Tooru reassures. There was a dangerous glint in his eye

"I would have kept beating the up but" he shot Hajime a look. "Don't look at me like that, if we kept going at it we'd both end up in jail. You for murder, me as an accomplice"

Tobio found himself laughing at the dark humor. Tooru felt relieved hearing his boyfriend laughing again. "He's had a really shitty day, first with Mei framing him, turning half the student body against him, now getting assaulted at some alleyway by gangsters" he felt pissed. Really pissed

"Someone's gotta pay" he thought

"That bitch has crossed the line and I'll let her get a taste of her own fucking medicine"

"Tooru" Tobio gently cupped Tooru's face. "You okay? You look kinda... "

"Homicidal" Hajime finished.

"Uhh... yeah" Tobio hesitantly agreed.

Tooru smirked and kissed his boyfriend's forehead again before getting out of bed. "Hajime, watch over Tobio"

Tobio felt foreign hearing his name without the 'chan' honorific.

"Where are you going?" Hajime asked, frowning

"I'll... Buy dinner" Tooru excuses with a smile.

"Oi!" Hajime snapped. "Don't do anything stupid while you're out.... buying dinner"

Tooru just continue to smile oh so innocently. "Iwa-chan, when have I ever done anything stupid?"

And then Tooru left.

Outside the room now, behind the closed door. Tooru dropped his smile.

(Author: it's payback time)