38

Tobio and Tooru removed their shoes and socks and took a dip on the cold sea water. Tooru would occasionally splash Tobio with a bit of water, and the raven haired boy would then chase him around.

"Tobio look! A sea shell" Tooru picked up the pretty looking shell and showed it to his boyfriend. "It's pretty" Tobio acknowledged. "Not as pretty as you though" Tooru said, making Tobio blush.

The boys gathered more shells together, dropping the shells inside the plastic bag Tooru brought with them. The brunet wouldn't pass the opportunity to compliment Tobio's looks and compare him with the sea shells they found, much to Tobio's embarrassment. He's never blushed this much before.

"Do you want barbecue Tobio-chan?" Tooru asked.

"Hm? Sure" Tobio responded.

"I'll go buy us some, you hold onto those for me okay?" He handed Tobio the plastic containing the shells they gathered.

When Tooru went to line up to buy them barbecue, Tobio took out his phone to see if he received any messages.

Three unread messages from Hinata Boke 1hr ago

Sixteen unread messages from Mei 1hr ago

One unread message from Unknown number 10mns ago

Tobio frowned at the Unknown number, and pressed the notification to see what the message was.

Unknown: Yoo-hoo! Kageyama-kun! What'cha doing?
4:45pm

Me: Who are you?
4:46pm

Unknown: It's me, Rei
4:46pm

Tobio remembered the strange blonde boy he met earlier that day.

Me: How did you get my number?
4:46pm

Unknown: from Mei
4:46pm

"Tobio!" Tooru called, skipping towards him, a plastic bag full of barbecues in one hand. "Here ya go!" He handed Tobio a stick of pork barbecue.

"Thanks" He took the barbecue and took a large bite.

Tooru was watching him eat with a small smile and a hand on his cheek. "My Tobio-chan is so cute" Tooru thought with adoration. "Talented, smart, cute, handsome, gorgeous, I really hit the jackpot!"

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Tobio pointed at the squid barbecue in Tooru's hand. "You're what I really wanna eat" Tooru muttered to himself, watching Tobio swallow the pork. "What?" Tobio looked at him.

"I--I said this is a tasty treat! Haha" Tooru forced a laugh before taking a bite of the squid.

But Tooru couldn't stop himself from sneaking glances at Tobio. He watched the boy lick the corners of his lips because of the grease, and his adam's apple moved as he swallowed the hard, chunky meat

Tooru found his eyes narrow and his breath coming in small pants as he watched his Tobio swallow that meat, his red tongue darting out to lick the juices off his fingers.

And then the FBI surrounded them and tackled Tooru to the ground and dragged him to a van after cuffing his hands together--

Shit. What is going on with his fucking mind? Tooru shook his head to clear up his weird thoughts and imagination.  He should just eat his barbecue and then take Tobio home afterwards.