22

Tobio and Tooru were separated ass soon as they stepped foot inside the house fans and friends came up to them and Tooru was pulled away from Tobio by his team who Mei has invited.

"I didn't actually think this charade would work Kageyama" Shoyo told him. "But Mei doesn't suspect anything wrong, she really believes your relationship with Oikawa-san is real!"

"Keep it down boke!" Kageyama snapped. "What if someone hears you?" He nervously looked around. "Don't talk so openly about it"

"About what?" Yamaguchi asked, suddenly appearing beside Tobio.

The duo jumped in surprise, and looked at each other in fear because what if he heard them? How long has he been standing there?

"A-about Kageyama's milk addiction!" Hinata came up. "He loves the stuff, can't get enough of it! He's embarrassed about it and doesn't want me talking so loudly about his addiction".  Kageyama wanted to slap his face. Really?! That's the best he could think of?!

Yamaguchi gave them a weird look. Before laughing. "Hahaha! There's nothing to be embarrassed about, everyone knows about your 'milk addiction' " Yamaguchi did the quotation marks with his fingers. "It's really not a big deal" then he walked away.

BONK!

"Owe!" Hinata rubbed his head, where Kageyama hit with his knuckles. "Boke" he growled at the ginger before going over to the punch table.

He grabbed a red cup and was about to bring it to his lips, but someone snatched it from him. "Oi!" He whipped his head to face whoever it was, facing Tooru who was inches away from his face. "Peekaboo" he whispered before kissing his nose.

Tobio backed off instantly, his back hitting against the table.

Tooru bursted out laughing.

Behind them, a few girls were giggling with blushes. "They're so cute" one of them cooed.

Tobio rolled his eyes. He turned his back on the brunet, but then the Aoba Josai circled his arms around Tobio, his back hitting Tooru's firm chest. A gasp escaped Tobio's lips when he felt Tooru's hard on pushing against his butt.

"Kyaaaa!" The girls behind them squealed, fanning themselves with their hands.

"He's using me to entertain his fans" Tobio thought, hurt. He pried Oikawa's hands off him, pushing the brunet away. "I have to find Hinata" he said, as an excuse to get away from the brunet.

Before Oikawa could say a word Tobio walked away from him and disappeared in the crowd of dancing teenagers.

____________________

Five minutes earlier

Oikawa sneaked away from his friends to find his Tobio.

But when he spotted his crow, and was about to approach him, he was blocked by two girls dressed in skimpy, clearly appropriate dresses for their age. "O-Oikawa-san! It's nice to see you here!" One of them stuttered, blushing at him.

"Likewise!" He smiled back and was about to push them away but then three more joined them. "Oikawa-san! Is it true you're dating Kageyama from karasuno?" One if them demanded, a look of disgust on her face. "Please tell us it's not true Oikawa-san!"

"I'm sorry to disappoint but it's true, we're dating" he narrowed his eyes at her. "If you'll excuse me-"

"Oikawa-san! Let's dance!" Another girl suddenly hugged his arm.

Oikawa glared at her. "Let go of me"

"I--I come from a wealthy family, and I'm the captain of the female volleyball team at my school" the girl stuttered, hugging his arm tighter.

"I don't like repeating myself" he harshly said. The girl let go of him in fear, shaking and even looked ready to cry. "Are you okay?" One of her friends asked in concern.

Tooru made his way towards his Tobio-chan, who was talking with Hinata. But then he stopped when he heard some guys not so discreetly talking about his Tobio, about how hot he looked, and how he would look on his knees servicing them.

Anger pulsed in Oikawa and he faced the bastards, ready to give them a good beating if have to.

But then the pettier side of him thought they weren't even worth his punches, and decided to just show them that they can never have his Tobio.

He hurried towards his crow who was now at the punch table.

___________________

"Why would he leave like that?" He asked himself, staring at the spot Tobio was standing at just seconds before.

"Oikawa-san!" the brunet groaned when he heard those whores from earlier calling for him.

He decided to find his boyfriend upstairs.