6

"Waah- Tobio-chan! Look at those fishes!" Oikawa pointed at the colorful fishes that swam in their giant aquarium. Tobio actually found himself smiling at Oikawa's antics.

The boys tapped the glass trying to get the fishes' attention. A stingray passed Kageyama and the raven haired boy's eyes widened in awe.

"Let's take a picture Tobio-chan!" Oikawa took out his phone.

Behind them, Mei was watching them a meter away, arms crossed.

"Don't mind her, just focus on me" Oikawa said.

Tobio forced himself to smile, and Oikawa beamed at the camera. He snapped a picture.

The boys stared at their image. "You look a little stiff" Oikawa mentioned. "Let's try again"

Tobio forced another smile, this time with his teeth showing, he held up two fingers.

When they stared at their picture, it didn't look any different except for their pose. "Tobio-chan...your smile is weird"

"I'm trying!" Tobio sounded irritated.

"This isn't a test Tobio-chan, just relax. We're only taking our picture together" Oikawa raised his phone again. "Smile!"

This time he slipped his hand behind Tobio and tickled his neck. Kageyama laughed, and Oikawa chose that moment to take the picture.

"Perfect!" Oikawa showed the pic to Tobio. "You look so cute Tobio-chan!"

Tobio blushed at the compliment, which resorted to Oikawa teasing him. "Awwwe I made Tobio-chan blush! Tobio-chan is so cute!" He poked Tobio's cheek.

"S-shut up!" Kageyama tried to push Oikawa's poking fingers away.

"Let's check out the dolphins next" the brunette took the raven haired's hand and dragged him with him to see the dolphins.

So the rest of the day Oikawa dragged Kageyama around, pointing at the different species of fish.

Oikawa  had pushed Kageyama into a pool full of cute pink dolphins. Tobio grabbed Tooru's hand, and pulled him down with him.

Kageyama smirked at Oikawa's shivering. Oikawa glared at Tobio, and splashed him.

They were scolded by the man in charge and were given towels. Mei still trailed after them all day.

"This is hardly a date if your ex is following us around" Oikawa muttered when they went for ice cream. He turned to Mei, who sat at an opposite table. "Tokoto-chan! Are you sure you're alright third wheeling us?" He called.

Mei glared at them, before going back to finishing her vanilla ice cream.

"Guess she is. Say, Tobio-chan! Let's see the sharks next" Oikawa piped. "And then after that let's go to an arcade"

"Okay" Tobio agreed.

Oikawa pouted, and placed two fingers on Kageyama's lips, pulling them up to a smile. "No good" Oikawa sighed.

"What's wrong?" Tobio pulled Oikawa's hand away.

"Nothing" Tooru says, going back to his sundae.