13

Me: Tobio-chan! How's your day so far?
9:59am

Me: What are you doing?
9:59am

Me: Our pictures are trending haha who knew we'd be so popular?
9:59am

Me: I feel like a celebrity
9:59am

Me: unless you don't like the attention?
10:00am

Me: I couldn't focus during practice today, it's your fault >:(
10:00am

"You'll end up scaring him away" Hajime snapped taking Tooru's phone. "At least wait a minute before sending the next text, you sound so eager"

"I am" Tooru said trying to take his phone back, there was the sound of a new notification. "Is it a new message? Iwa-chan give it to me! I want to read Tobio's text!"

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes before tossing the phone back to the brunette, who swiftly caught it.

His smile wavered however in disappointment when he realized it wasn't Tobio who texted him, it was his mother telling him that she and his father will be going out for a date that evening and that he shouldn't stay out late.

"So? What did he say?" Iwaizumi asked leaning over his shoulder.

"It's just my mom" Tooru returned his phone back in his pocket and slumping in his desk.

Their teacher had momentarily left the classroom leaving the students to freely do what they wanted.

Oikawa had to deal with heartbroken fan girls and teasing male classmates.

"Don't worry Oikawa-san! We support you no matter what!" The girls had told him. Though he did felt sorry when he noticed their quivering lips and the crack in their voice, he was more relieved that they didn't mind him being in a relationship with a boy.

Half of Oikawa's peers were supportive, they really didn't care at all of his sexuality.

The other half though were cold and sneered at him, which he expected. Not everyone is accepting of homosexuality, but the brunette believed they will in time.

"Finally! He responded!" Oikawa showed his screen to Hajime who only rolled his eyes.

Tobio-chan: Are you going to pick me up after school?
10:10am

Me: yep, every day from now on
10:11am

Tobio-chan: ok
10:11am

Tooru was disappointed at the short reply. He would have texted more but their teacher came back so he had to hide his phone.

Meanwhile, back at Karasuno, Kageyama was tapping his finger on his desk as he stared at his phone screen. Was he too cold? Should he had sent a longer reply? Maybe he should have replied to Tooru's first few messages instead.

When the raven haired boy opened his phone when his teacher left, he saw he had received six new messages from Tooru.

His heart did something weird that he couldn't explain. He wanted to reply to them but didn't know what to say.

He ended up asking if Tooru would pick him up after school.

Kageyama would have slapped himself and unsent the message but not even a minute later Tooru replied.

"Was he waiting for me to text back?" He thought, this unknowingly made him smile a little bit.

This was the first time he's felt this way. He wanted to say something cool to Tooru, but in the end just replied two letters. A plain, simple Ok.

Kageyama hid his phone under his desk and looked outside the window. What the hell is he doing? And why is he feeling this way? It's not like their relationship is real, they're only putting a front because of Mei.

Speaking of which

Mei: Where and when's your next date? Remember, I have to be there :D
9:58am

Mei: Don't worry you wouldn't even know I'm there
9:58am

Mei: I'll be hidden in plain sight so you two can enjoy your date in peace
9:58am

Mei: I sure hope no one is giving you a hard time, if someone is just give me a name! I'll deal with them for you
9:58am

Mei: My brother suffered harassment because he loves a man :(
9:58am

Mei:I just realized you never did got to meet him during the time we were dating
9:59am

Mei: Would you like to meet him?
9:59am

Mei: You, Oikawa-san, and him and his boyfriend can have maybe a double date sometime
9:59am

Mei: Obviously I'll be there. But don't worry I'll be hiding to make you comfortable
9:59am

Mei: Just out of curiosity who tops and who bottoms between you and Oikawa-san?

Mei: Who's seme?
9:59am

Mei: OMG! Tobio-kun! Please tell me YOU are uke
9:59am

Mei: you are right? Please tell me you are
9:59am

Tobio's eye twitches irritably when he read Mei's previous messages.

"What the fuck is a seme and uke?"