15

Tooru's house is bigger than Tobio's. It was sparkly clean and you could almost see your own reflection on the polished wooden floor.

"Mom!" Tooru calls, taking off his shoes. "I'm home!" He tugged Tobio forward. The raven haired boy hurriedly took off his shoes and followed his pretend boyfriend to the kitchen, where he could hear the sound of something being fried.

Tooru's mother smiled at them. "Welcome home! Oh" her eyes landed on Tobio, who emmediatly felt self conscious. What if he had something on his face? Was there a stain on his clothes? Did he smell?

Suddenly the woman was infront of Tobio, and cupped his face. "Oh my! He's so handsome Tooru!" She pulled on Tobio's cheeks, making the boy redden in embarrassment.

Tooru gave Tobio a sheepish grin. "Sorry" he mouthed.

"Tooru posts so many pictures of you, you two must be really good friends then" Tooru's mother continued. "I wondered why he never brought you over though"

"He's shy" Tooru interjected. "And we never found the right time for it, volleyball practices and all" he smiled apologetically at his mother. Tobio nodded.

The brunette grabbed Tobio's arm. "Let's go to my room, we can hang there until dinner's ready"

Tooru's room wasn't what Tobio was expecting it to be. He didn't know why but he expected perfectly organised books, a neat bed, and folded clothes.

The bed was messy, the blanket unfolded and a pillow almost falling off the bed. The laundry bin in the corner has toppled over and dirty clothes scattered.

There was a desk pressed against the wall and it littered with candy wrappers and an opened chip packet. And was that a roach that crawled out from the chips?

"Nice room" Tobio commented awkwardly.

Tooru was regretting taking Tobio to his room. He forgot has hadn't cleaned it all week, he kept telling himself he would, but he keeps forgetting.

"Let's just go to my second room" Tooru pushed Tobio out.

"You have another room?"

"It's a guest room but I sleep there too" When his room is too dirty to sleep in and he's too lazy to clean it.

Once inside, the boys settled on carpeted the floor and watched tv.

"Are your parents homophobic?" Tobio brought up.

"Not that I'm aware. They're accepting of other couples, I don't know if they'll be the same to their only son though"

"Well, if they find out, or we tell them and they're unhappy. Just explain about our arrangement and my ex" Tobio suggested. "I'm sure they'll understand, this is just for show"

"That isn't exactly how I imagined you meeting my parents Tobio-chan" Tooru muttered under his breath. 

Tobio faced him. "What was that? You need to speak up"

"Nothing" Tooru assured.

But it was something. He's always fantasied about this moment, Tobio meeting his parents as his boyfriend and seeing his room for the first time. Then having dinner and getting accepted by his parents.

He keeps forgetting that for Tobio, this is all pretend.

Tooru watched the screen with sealed lips, ignoring Tobio's existence.

But then he felt something land on his arm.

Tobio had fallen asleep and now has his head against Tooru's arm. The light from the tv his Tobio's creamy white skin making him look almost glowing, Tooru's eyes lowered to Tobio's parted pink lips.

He wanted to kiss Tobio.

Tooru bit his lip nervously, as he continues to watch the sleeping boy.

Maybe, just on peck won't hurt?

Tooru moved slightly, to kiss Tobio's lips. His lips was mere inches away from Tobio's when-