32

Breaking news! Two high school students set a game booth on fire at a local amusement park at 8:00 this evening! According to them, they were only doing a favor for a friend!

Was the head lines of the news reported on TV.

Tsukishima and Hinata sat there, shocked, as the pictures of their classmates and also volleyball team members were shown on screen.

The silence was broken however by Tsukishima bursting out laughing.

"Kei this is serious! Don't laugh! What if they get suspended tomorrow? Or expelled?! Or even worse! Kicked off the team!" Shoyo berated his boyfriend who has now doubled over,still laughing.

"AHAHAHHA!!!--what were they---Hahahah!!!--Those m-morons--HahahahHAHHA!!!!--Oh God I can't--Hahhaha!!" Kei could barely form proper sentences as he laid there on the floor, laughing like a maniac. Shoyo glared at his boyfriend. "This isn't funny Tsuki!" He scolded.

"It is! Hahahah!! It is!!"

"Stop it!" Shoyo kicked his boyfriend's leg before returning his attention to the TV screen.

The students are revealed to be from Karasuno high school!

"Oh no they know our school now!" Shoyo was biting his nails nervously. "What will happen to Tanaka and Noya?! Wait---WHAT even happened to lead to a game booth being set on fire!"

"I think the king and the grand king might know" Tsuki said, finally calming down and getting off the floor. Hinata blinked. "Kageyama and Oikawa? Why would they be involved?"

"Didn't Kageyama call you earlier?" Tsuki reminded. "Um, yea?"

"What did he want?" -Tsukishima

"Advice for what he should get for Oikawa for their one month anniversary" Hinata remembered.

"Well, Oikawa called me too. He wanted to know what he should do for his boyfriend" Kei sat on the couch and continued to watch the news.

"I told him to give him a hand crafted gift" -Tsukishima

"And I told Kageyama to set up a fireworks display for Oikawa"

"Pfft--" Tsukishima couldn't wipe the amused smile from his face. He started laughing again.

Then, it wasn't long before his boyfriend was laughing alongside him too.

_______________________

"You have interesting friends Tobio-chan" Tooru chuckled as he walked with Tobio. "Really, I think tonight made me like Karasuno volleyball team even more. Maybe we could hang out together some time? My team and yours"

Tobio snorted at this, but he definitely entertained the idea.

"What do you think will happen to Tanaka and Nishinoya?" He brought up.

"I don't think they'll be jailed. Most probably the police will call their parents" Tooru stated. "The school will probably have learned about what happen and they might get suspended"

"But they'll be okay right?" Tobio sounded genuinely worried for his senpais. It made Tooru a little jealous, but he squashed that jealousy down. "I'm sure they will" He assured his boyfriend.

They were nearing Tobio's house. Neither wanted to separate just yet, so the two purposely started walking slower. Their hands intertwined. Tobio looked down to their joined hands, and saw the loom band bracelet Tooru made for him, he felt his heart quicken.

"We broke the no lip kiss rule" Tooru said.

Tobio blushed darkly.

"Tobio, you wouldn't mind if we break it again right?" Tooru stopped walking and was now looking down at him, a sly smile on his handsome face.

"What do you--"Tobio was cut off when Tooru suddenly leaned very close to his face, their lips only a mere inch apart. If he teasing Tobio? This thought made him feel annoyed, but also thrilled.

"Well?" Tooru whispered, his warm breath fanning Tobio's lips.

The raven haired boy swallowed the lump in his throat. He was well aware that his entire face must resemble a tomato now.

"Well what?" He found himself asking.

"Would you mind if we break that rule again ?" Tooru whispered. He placed a hand behind Tobio's head. "To~bi~o~chan?"

The crow shivered at Tooru's voice, damn him! How could he be so...good at this? How can one's voice just be so damn sexy?

"You think my voice is sexy Tobio?"

Can he read his mind?!

"I--I don't mind, anymore" Tobio forced the words out of his throat.

He saw Tooru's eyes sparkle with hope and happiness. With that said, Tooru pressed his lips against Tobio's soft pink ones. He pressed his body against Tobio's, moving his mouth against his boyfriend's.

He nibbled on Tobio's lips, careful not to frighten his little crow.

Tobio shyly parted his lips, just a little bit, to allow Tooru to slip his tongue inside.

At the contact of their tongues together, Tobio shuddered and moaned. "More" he thinks, pulling on Tooru's coat. "Want...more"

Tooru placed his other hand on Tobio's cheek, as his tongue explored his boyfriend's moist cavern. "Mine" he thought. "My Tobio"

The call for air arrives. Tobio hit his back and pushed him off. He gasped for the oxygen he was lacking seconds ago, when he looked at Tooru, who was panting hard, with red cheeks, Tobio bit the inside of his cheek. "Why is he so hot?" He thought.

"Tobio-chan" Tooru placed both hands on his face. Tobio was forced to look into his eyes. "Yes?" He asked, still out of breath.

"Tobio, do you..." Tooru sucked in a breath. "Do you l-"

"THERE YOU ARE YOU PIECE OF SHITS!"

Mei came running after them from across the street and pounced on them, pinning the two boys to the ground with her heavy weight.

"You two shitheads have some explaining to do! AND YOU TOBIO-KUN BROKE AN AGREEMENT! "

(Author: Don't we all just hate interruptions and cliffhangers? I know I do)