28

Weeks passed, and they now reach their 30th day of the first month.

Tobio crossed an X on the date on his calendar. "So does this mean it's our one month anniversary?" he wondered out loud. Should he get Tooru something?

Tooru would probably buy him an expensive gift, again. Even though he's told the brunet numerous times not to spend too much money on him. "It's fine, I want to anyway" Was what Tooru said to him.

"He's always the one who picks me up and takes me to nice, maybe expensive, dates. He's the one agreeing to help me get rid of Mei,  I should do something to show I appreciate it" the ravenette thought.

He decided to call Tooru, and only seconds of ringing, and he answered his call. "Tobio-chan!" Came his cheerful voice.

"T-Tooru, hi" Tobio stuttered. He covered his mouth and mentally berated himself. "So...it's the end of the first month now-" he started. "Technically, it's our-"

"It's our monthsary!" Tooru had shouted, Tobio had to pull the phone away from his ear. "How do you want to celebrate it Tobio-chan? Dinner and movies sound cliche, and we do that a lot, how about ice skating? Or-"

"I was thinking I could prepare our date this time" Tobio interrupted.

"Awwe" Tooru cooed. He can imagine him smiling from the other line, the thought warmed Tobio's heart. "So, what did you planned?"

Oh. Right, he hasn't exactly thought about what they would do today. But "I'll just call you again" he found himself saying. "Uh, okay bye"

Grabbing his jacket he left the house and went to down town.

_______________________

"Stop it!" Kei hissed, trying to push Shoyo off him so he could focus on his notebook instead.

This only served to amuse Shoyo, continuing to assault Kei's neck with his mouth, while he hand ran down the blond's chest and to his abdomen. "Fuck, Shoyo if you don't stop-" Kei left the threat hanging there, as his boyfriend nibbled on his ear teasingly.

"you'll what?" Shoyo challenged, continuing to kiss and suck on his boyfriend's neck. He giggled a bit, sensing his salty blond's controll was slowly slipping.

He sat on Kei's lap and pressed his lips against his boyfriend's, grinding himself against him to create friction.

But then his phone rang.

Kei gave him a smug smirk. Hinata rolled his eyes and irritably grabbed his phone and answered. "What?!" He snapped at whoever was calling.

"Am I calling at a bad time?" Came Kageyama's voice.

Hinata blinked, before changing his voice to sound more apologetic. "S-sorry, no. What is it?"

Tsukishima's phone rang too. The blond took his phone, kissed Shoyo quickly, before leaving the room.

"It's my one month anniversary with Tooru" Tobio began awkwardly.

"Anniversary?" Hinata frowned, but then he remembered. "Oh right, your fake relationship"

_________________________

"Who are you and why is your number blocked?" Tsukishima answered the call.

"Why did you block my number?" Came Oikawa's voice. Tsukishima blinked. Oh right, he forgot the brunet had forced him to save his phone number but he ended up blocking him and forgetting about him afterwards. "Nevermind, I just need to know some things"

"Things....plural?" Tsukishima was considering hanging up right now.

__________________________

"You want to take Oikawa-san on a perfect date to celebrate your monthsary? That's really sweet of you Kageyama!" Hinata grins. "I didn't think you had this side of you--Why are you mad at me?!" The ginger pulled his phone away from his ear when Kageyama started angrily yelling at him.

He didn't understand what Kageyama was yelling about though, it was in Italian.

"Sorry" Tobio said with a sigh. "So, what should I do? Where do we go?"

"Uhmm" Hinata hummed, walking to the window for better reception. "When Tsuki and I celebrated our first anniversary, he took me to a theme park, and then we rode the ferris wheel" he recalled. "Then we watched fireworks light up the sky"

"So, a theme park and fireworks?"

_______________________

"If he doesn't want you wasting money then give him something you made yourself" Tsuki said.

"Like?"

"Cook him something" The blonde snapped. "Make him a stupid hand crafted necklace with yours and his name combined"

"Did you do that for Hinata?"

"I'm hanging up"

"No wait!"

________________________

"Okay...umm, thanks Hinata"  Kageyama said. And the king hung up.

Tsuki returned moments later looking annoyed but at the same time a little amused about something. Hinata smiled at him as he went back to his desk.

Tsuki spun his swivel chair to face him and reached out his arms. "Come here" The blond said. Hinata walked over and sat on his lap, kissing his blonde's cheek.

He didn't bother Tsukishima as he did his homework.

Hinata felt that, something big was going to happen that day.

(Author: Guys, how am I supposed to know if you like it if no one is commenting? Please don't be a silent reader and comment, let me know what you think, let me read your reactions!)