37

Tooru was already waiting for him by the gates after school. When Tobio saw him, he felt his heart beat fast.

"Hey" he greeted shyly, waving his hand just a little.

When Tooru saw the loom band bracelet on his wrist, he smiled, relieved to see his gift worn by his Tobio. He stood aside and showed his bike. "Hop on" he said, already getting on the bike.

Tobio obediently sat behind Tooru, his hands on the hem of his boyfriend's jacket.

"Wrap your hands around my waist Tobio instead, you might rip my jacket" Tooru said.

Tobio's cheeks turned a rosy red, but he wrapped his hands around his boyfriend's waist nevertheless.

Tooru kicked the stand off, and paddled.

Tobio hugged his boyfriend, pressing his cheek on his back. He closed his eyes and let the wind caress his skin and his hair. He smelled Tooru's musky scent.

"Where are we going?" Tobio asked.

"Nowhere" Tooru responded. "I just wanted to ride my bike with my cute boyfriend"

Tobio blushed again. Tooru always knew what to say to make him flustered.

He hugged Tooru tighter, and buried his face against his boyfriend's back.

"Mei's gonna be mad if she finds out we went on a date and ditched her again" Tobio chuckled. "She'll yell at me again about breaking our agreement"

"Then tell her we didn't went on a date" Tooru said simply. "My heart wasn't entirely in it, so it doesn't count"

Soon they reached the beach.

"Then what is this?" Tobio asked, watching the ocean as Tooru sped up. They almost hit a dog, to Tobio's shock. He pinched Tooru's cheek angrily.

"Ouch! Tobio!" Tooru whined.

"You almost hit that dog, idiot" Tobio scolded.

"Almost!" Tooru corrected.

"You didn't answer me by the way, if this isn't a date, then what is it?"

"A hang out between two people who love each other" Tooru said.

Tobio blushed again, and pressed his face against Tooru's back. "L-love?"

"This isn't a fake relationship anymore Tobio, since we've kissed and admitted to our feelings for each other" Tooru sounded very pleased. "Why not make this....official?"

______________________

Rei scrolled down the social media of Kageyama Tobio. Eventually he reached the older pictures of when Tobio and Mei were still dating.

"How adorable" he told himself, looking at the pictures, his eyes on Tobio's half smiling face. "He really is adorable" he chuckled.

He's really looking forward to knowing more about Kageyama.

He should go ask Mei about him, since the girl knows him like the back of her hand.