48

After Tobio and Tooru admitted their relationship to Tooru's parents, Tobio started spending less time at the Oikawa residence, and is rather hesitant about coming over. Tooru understood that his precious boyfriend felt awkward around his parents, especially considering their reactions

But he's sure with Time they'll come around and learn to just...accept them. Eventually.

Tobio's finale exams are nearing, and he's nervous to the point of using paper bags to help his breathing everytime he thinks of it.

He needs to pass, he needs to get high grades, because if he doesn't fix his grades soon, then he'll be forced to quit volleyball.

But Tobio is not going back to Mei for their tutoring, he's never going back to that house.

Although come to think of it his ex has been acting really odd lately. She always has this, blank look on her face, and her stare was now cold and rather steely.

"Maybe she's regretting what she did to you?" Hinata had suggested. "You know, maybe she's having a change of heart?"

But Tobio highly doubted that, if anything, her presence feels....angry. And he knows what she's like when she's angry, so he actively avoids her. Not like he wasn't before though.

He brought this up to Tooru, who was unbothered and just shrugged carelessly. "Just leave her alone Tobio-chan, her problems aren't yours, in fact you should be celebrating that she's leaving us alone!"

"I, guess" Tobio said, scratching the back off his neck.

They were having ice cream at a new ice cream parlor that opened up.

"Exams are coming up" Tobio muttered. "I have to find a way to pass, I have to improve my grades, I have get through this or else I'll lose volleyball"

Tooru furrowed his brows, worried for his boyfriend. "What about Mei's tutor sessions?" He brought up just to test Tobio.

"Are you kidding? No way in hell am I going back there! I'd rather get with in the head with her bag" Tobio snapped.

Tooru smirked. "Then I'll be your tutor"

"What?"

"Because I'm the best boyfriend, I'll help you prepare for your exam, I'll help you improve your grades so you won't have to give up volleyball"

"You mean it?" Tobio's eyes sparkled with hope. Awwe he's so cute. "Obviously, but my sessions aren't free Tobio"

Tobio groaned. He's his boyfriend, shouldn't his tutor sessions be free?"How much?" Tobio asked, half expecting his boyfriend to demand thousands of yen.

"One kiss per session" Tooru said.

Tobio blinked. "Kiss?"

"Yep" was his respond, smiling with his eyes closed.

Tobio blushed, before looking to his side. Then, he leaned over the table and pressed his lips against Tooru. "Can you tutor me right now?" He brought out his books and a list of the subjects to review for the exam.