5

Kageyama was a little surprised with how well Oikawa was taking this, two months fake relationship gig they will do. But he was also very relieved because then, they won't be uncomfortable with each other.

Kageyama had already sent a text to Mei to schedule a meet up.

In the meantime, the raven haired boy will enjoy the breakfast Tooru had made for him.

"Tobio-chan, if we want this fake dating to work we will need to establish some rules" Oikawa stated taking a bite of his bacon.

"Oh, okay" Kageyama nodded. "No kissing. Maybe cheek kisses or foreheads but, but not on the mouth" No way was he about to let a man be his first kiss, especially not Oikawa.

"My turn then. We're not allowed to see other people, even if it's just for show, I don't like cheaters" Oikawa said.

"We should post some pictures of our....um, dates. So that way Mei will see them and believe us" Kageyama suggested.

"We're not telling anyone that our relationship isn't real" Oikawa sounded serious. "Why not?" Kageyama asked.

"We'll be more believable this way" Oikawa answered. "But Hinata already knows" Kageyama reminded. "This is his idea in the first place"

"Okay, he'll be an exception I guess" Tooru shrugged.

"Well, that's everything then. Let's go meet your ex" the brunette stood up. "But we still have fifteen minutes" Kageyama reminded.

"I need to go back home to change" Oikawa explained. "You should too"

Later, Kageyama and Oikawa walked to the park together. Kageyama wore simple jeans and a plain shirt, meanwhile Oikawa wore his glasses and black jeans and grey turtleneck. Kageyama doesn't even know why Oikawa wore glasses when they weren't even prescription.

The brunette explained he had bought them 'accidentally'

"Tobio-kun! You're here" Mei beamed at him.

"Have you been waiting long?" Kageyama forced himself to ask. "No I'm just early, is he the one?" She points at Oikawa. "Your boy-toy?"

Tobio glared at Mei. But Oikawa smiled at her charmingly and thrusted his hand out. "Kon'nichiwa! I'm Oikawa Tooru" he placed an arm around Kageyama.

"Tobio-chan's boyfriend"

Mei looked unimpressed, and started studying Kageyama. The raven haired boy looked to his side, cheeks a pink tinge which Mei could only assume was out of embarrassment. She looked at Oikawa up and down.

She supposed Oikawa-san was handsome enough. Scratch that, he was drop dead gorgeous! She's seen him in a volleyball magazine before that Tobio used to read

  She was also a little jealous because he was holding her ex. "Nice to meet you Oikawa-san! My name is Tokoto Mei, Tobio-kun's ex. And I must say you're just as handsome as the magazines exclaim"

Kageyama didn't know if she was insulting Oikawa or not.

"So, do you two have any plans? On a date maybe? Don't let me keep you, go on have fun" she smiled sarcastically and stepped aside. "You two are on a date right?"

"Yes we are" Tooru held Kageyama's hand. "We were going to the Aquarium today! Well, we'll see you around. Nice to meet you Tokoto-san" and Oikawa began to drag Tobio with him.

"Oikawa-san, Mei will follow us to make sure we'll actually go on a date" Kageyama whispered.

"Good thing I bought tickets in advance last night" Oikawa dug in his pockets and showed the boy two tickets for the Aquariums.