♡42

Just keep looking to the stars~

Now the newly-arrived guest and the 'couple' were sitting on the sofa in the living room

Now the newly-arrived guest and the 'couple' were sitting on the sofa in the living room. The uninvited guest was sitting infront of Jisung and Soojin and looking around the room.

"Wow it's pretty clean." The sixteen years old girl faced the other two. "But only because Soojin unnie is with you. Otherwise this house would have been a garbage dump."

Soojin muffled her laughter as Jisung glared at her.

"Why are you here Jina?"

Jina dramatically gasped. "Now I can't even come to my own brother's house???"

He exasperatedly sighed. "I didn't say that. But I know for sure that you came here for a reason."

"Because I missed you." Jina shrugged her shoulders.

Jisung narrowed his eyes at her.

The girl let out a sigh and said, "I had a fight with Dad and ran away from home."

"Oh ok." He nodded but two seconds later when his mind processed what she said, his eyes widened. "You ran away from home???"

"Yeah", she bluntly said.

"And you came here?"

"Yeah. I don't have anywhere else to go."

"Do you even know what Dad will do with you?"

"I know you will save me."

"Why will I?"

"Because you love me", Jina said with a cheeky smile.

Jisung gave her disgusted look. "Why did you have a fight with dad anyway?"

"Because I went home late at night yesterday and my friend dropped me home. Dad saw it so...."

Jisung furrowed his brows. "Friend? Boy or girl?"

"Boy..."

Jisung gasped. "Jina are you dating someone?"

"Unnie can you show me the room where I will stay?", Jina asked Soojin, ignoring her brother's question.

Soojin was startled as she was enjoying the conversation between the siblings. "Ohh ok." But then she remembered that all her stuffs were in her room. "Jina the room is a bit messy. I'll clean it and then call you."

"Ok." Getting the reply from Jina, Soojin went upstairs.

"Aish! Did you just ignore me?", Jisung asked his younger sister who again ignored him and went to the kitchen.

Jina opened the fridge and was looking for something to eat.

"Wait!!!! Don't eat my icecream!!!"