⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️

[This chapter takes place in the Story:
Legendary Souls
During the Chapter:
Buildup Pays Off]
(Needless to Say, This Isn't Cannon)

(⚠️Also fair Warning.⚠️)

(This thing is Full of Weird Shit I Would Consider to be Symbolism... it also gets Lewd, Like Lemon Level Lewd but it has some... somewhat disturbing context,
so all in all this chapter is just Mega Weird)
ENJOY!

 somewhat disturbing context, so all in all this chapter is just Mega Weird)ENJOY!

Blackstar: "HELLO LONDON! BLACK☆STAR HAS ARRIVED! YAAHOO!!!"

Standing on London Bridge, our Heroes were seen gathered together. Maka, Soul, Y/n and Tsubaki were all seen wearing coats over their normal clothing, or just heavier versions of their normal jackets in Soul and Y/n's case, but Blackstar was seen wearing his normal everyday clothes... and wasn't effected whatsoever by the coat, as apposed to his Weapon who wore a heavy coat and shivered in the falling snow.

Tsubaki: "It's snowing, aren't you freezing?"

Blackstar: "Who cares about snow? Snow can't touch me! I could be naked out here and It wouldn't bother me at all!"

Y/n: "Try sayin that when you get hypothermia."

Blackstar: "This whole thing sucks. Ever since Y/n got hurt by that Demon Sword and then he got his form stolen by another clone of himself, all of our Extra lessons have to be done with at least 2 teams. You better not slow me down, ok?"

Blackstar pointed at Y/n, causing the Weapon to Glare.

Y/n: "HEY! It's not all my fault! That Crona Girl Distracted Me and got a Lucky Hit in! Same with another!"

Meanwhile, Maka and Soul were seen glaring and growling at eachother. Tsubaki panicked a bit and tried to get the two of them to bond over the night sky, which quickly failed while Y/n and Blackstar watched from the background.

Blackstar: "What's with them?"

Y/n: "Your guess is as good as mine. Yo, Maka, Blackstar can't detect Souls, I only know when my Clones are nearby and that's only when they transform. So we've gotta rely on you for recon."

Maka: "I'm on it."

Maka said before she quickly closed her eyes, focusing on her Soul Sense for a moment.

Maka: "I'm focusing in on any Souls in the area.... There 2 right there!"

Maka said as her eyes shot open, everyone turned, only to see Free standing there next to Another, who was rolling around in the snow like a puppy, but seeing this made Y/n glare.

Y/n: "It's my Kishin Clone. The one who stole my Ouja form, Another."

Blackstar: "Yeah. And some other dude. Who's he?"