The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2

1: Thanks to 《Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta》 for the title! I might change it a tiny bit in the future, BBUUTT! It's really good!

2: I WROTE ALL DAY YESTERDAY ALL BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO GET TO THE END OF EISENWALD ARC!

3: ..... I forgot to establish the Seiken during the first part so it's less confusing... so I'll add it to the end of this chapter...

4:
EEENNNJJJOOOYYY!!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

《It Is Time For the Crazy Taxi Segment》 

*VVVRRRMMM!* 

*SSCCRRRRR!*

*THOOM!*

Erza's Magic Mobile was seen zooming through the rocky terrain towards the next town with beyond extreme speed.

Kanugi Station

It's a place for Fuckin Trains, but one at a time.

"SOME GUY WITH A SCYTHE AND A BUNCH OF HIS LACKIES TOOK OVER THE TRAIN!" 

"I think I know who they are! They're the Dark Guild Punks that have been hanging around town the past few weeks!"

Erza's Magic mobile was parked on the top of the Cliff Overlooking Kanugi Station, looking down at the chaos below.

Y/n: "What are these guys, old timey outlaws? The fuck hijacks Trains anymore?"

Happy: "Yeah! It's not even a good getaway vehicle, since it can only go on the tracks it's on!"

Erza: "Yes, but trains are extremely fast."

Sick Natsu: *Currently Useless*

Only Underpants Grey: "Then I guess it's up to us to figure out where those guys are going in such a big hurry and why."

Lucy: "You're naked Grey!"

Only Underpants Grey: "Am I?"

🔥 "HAHA! Y/n! You don't know how happy it makes me seeing you take Things Seriously! And dishing out Justice to these Evil Dark Mag-"

Y/n thoughts: "I'm just using these guys to get to Clover faster so that I can make this Delivery. They can handle the Dark Guild stuff on their own."

🌏 "WHAHAHAAA! VERY GOOD Y/N! THERE'S NOTHING BETTER TO ADMIRE IN A MAN THAN SOMEONE WHO TAKES CARE OF THEIR JOB NO MATTER WHAT GETS IN THEIR WAY! DETERMINATION IS WHAT MAKES A MAN AN ADULT! DOGODOGON!"

Y/n thoughts: "DogoDogon indeed

🔥 "I hate both of you so much!"

⚡ "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Lucy: "The military's already been called to action, so it should only be a matter of time until someone catches them?"

Erza: "I hope that's the case Lucy."

Y/n: "... Do you guys really think the Military can stop a bunch of Dark Guild Assholes who all specialize in Murdering people?"

Lucy: "...."

Erza: "...."

Lucy: "We should really go after them now…"

Erza: "Agreed."