Probably Sure Specials

*BRR-RING! BRR-RING!*
*BRR-RING! BRR-RIN-*

Woman's Voice: "Hello! And thank you for calling the Aura household! Sorry we couldn't pick up the phone! Please Leave a Message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!"

*Beep!*

Female Voice: "Huh... first time no one picked up the phone. Welp, better do this anyway."

The sound of papers being ruffled is heard as the woman clears her throat, before speaking in a voice feigning interest.

Female Voice: "Hello, I'm Professor Cedar, and welcome I'd like to welcome to the *Sigh* Wonderful World of Pokémon."

The Pokémon professor said as a pages being turned could be heard.

Prof. Cedar: "Ugh, everyone already knows this stuff by like, Age 5. As you should know already, this world is full of Powerful Beasts known as Pokémon. Some people keep them as Pets, but most people use them for Battles. Blah, blah, blah, whatever. So, you're name is Y/n L/n Aura, and you're a boy, you just turned 16. And as you know, in the Region of Rekku, only those 15 and above, or have been endorsed by their Parents of a Trainer or a trainer of Merit, can enter and participate in Gym Battles for a chance to become Champion... I'm pretty sure that's everything? So yeah, if you get this meet at the Lab tomorrow and you can officially start your journey."

*CLICK!*

The call then ended, revealing the inside of a house that was seemingly empty. There were two Large Banners hanging from the Ceiling, one that said "Welcome to Rekku!" While another said "Happy 16th!" There was also a cake on the table with a single slice taken out of it, the cake read, "Happy Birthday!" On top in fancy cursive, with the words, "Y/n" under it.  The aura inside of the... Aura Household, was oddly somber, with a mix of anger aswell. Near the front door was a obvious set of woman's shoes, with another set of boy's running shoes that had obviously been moved around in a rush.

《Meanwhile》

Deep inside of a forest, a mass of Barking and Howling could be heard as many men and woman walked through the forest, all of them wearing the same Black suit like Outfits with Flames on the Arms and Legs with and a White Crown symbol on the backs of their clothes and the same symbol but smaller on their chest where their heats would be. They all wore sunglasses over their eyes and had their hair in a neat style. They walked through the forest scanning high and low, following Midnight Lycanrocs... but they looked very different than their Alolan Relatives. Their hair was orange like a sunset instead of a milky white and they now had rocks  covering parts of their bodies with hot flames oozing out of them.

 Their hair was orange like a sunset instead of a milky white and they now had rocks  covering parts of their bodies with hot flames oozing out of them