🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋

[🍋⚠️WARNING!⚠️🍋]
[THIS CONTAINS
[🍋INTENSE ROMANCE🍋]
[OF A]
[🍋SLAPPING AND MATURE NATURE!🍋]
[READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!]

[Now then! This chapter takes place in the Story:
Sever The Fibers of Fate,
In the Chapter:
Dukes, Rainbows, Sisters and Traitors
So if you need context it's there!
PLEASE ENJOY!]

《Helheim after the destruction of Osaka》

Ryuko was following Y/n through the odd forest of Helheim. She had noticed the delicious looking Purple Fruit hanging around trees by vines, but Y/n had already warned her not to eat any. As they continued down the path, Ryuko saw hordes of Inves eating, fighting over the fruit or just living their lives.

Senketsu: "It seems like you know this forest like the back of your hand, Y/n."

Ryuko: "Yeah. How do you know where we're going? Everything looks more or less the exact same."

Y/n: "Oh, My mom taught me this little thing if I ever got lost. Follow the path of stones until you reach the twisted tree."

Right when Y/n said that, they walked by a giant tree that seemed to be twisted around the middle.

Y/n: "Keep one foot in front of the other, until you can't see the ground in front of you."

Ryuko was confused until the two of them reached a cliff that hung over a large ruined stone town.

Ryuko: "Woah."

Senketsu: "Woah indeed."

Y/n: "Welcome to remains Lotus Village. My old home."

Ryuko: "You weren't kidding when you said you were raised in a forest."

The two of then sat on the cliff and talked while Inves ran around in the background doing Inves things.

Ryuko: "Why aren't these things attacking us? You said that they can be really aggressive."

Y/n: "Oh they can be. One time this giant one destroyed a whole building by doing a front flip. But since I'm here, they won't attack us anytime soon."

Senketsu: "You seem really accepting of your Inves side now."

Y/n: "Yep! Like Ryuko said. It's what make me, ME. I'm half Inves, and now that I've accepted that part of myself, I can do some really cool shit. Even though the my two halves don't alwayse agree."

The two of them sat there in silence for a moment before Y/n got serious.

Y/n: "Things are gonna start changing really fast. With Ryoma and Ragyo teaming up like this, we'll have to be at our best in ever battle."

Ryuko: "Right. And if things get tough, we can always count on eachother..... but..."

Y/n: "Hmm?"

Ryuko: "I'm... I'm still really nervous... about all of this... I mean, what if we're not strong enough?"

Y/n: "Together we're more than strong enough to beat Anyone, Satsuki, Ryoma, even that Nui girl."

Ryuko: "But, what if we get separated? What if she Shreds Senketsu again? What if Ryoma finds a way to take you out of commission?"

Y/n: "... Ryuko..."

Ryuko: "And I have to fight everyone by myself?"

Y/n: "Ryuko."

Ryuko: "And what if I loose!? The whole world with end! And it'll be all my fault! I just don't wanna lose Senketsu again! And I never wanna lose you! I-I'm just sca-MMMHHH!?"