Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1

[I may never make a One Piece story... but if I did, this is how it would start.]

[This takes place after the Alabasta Arc! Soo (N.ot Counting Filler!) a couple weeks after Episode 130(Chapter 217) but also a few weeks before the Jaya Arc or Episode 144(Chapter 218)]

NOW LET'S BEGIN!

[AND YES I WATCH THE DUB BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW JAPANESE AND HAVE A CHOICE!... Unlike Kamen Rider and Super Sentai...]

*CRASH!*

"RRRAAAHHH!!!"

*BLAM!*

"BRRRR!"

In the middle of the sea, in a massive storm on a large ship. The bodies of dead men and women were seen scattered around the boat, as a man battle against what looked to be a monster. The man fought with rage in his eyes. The monster gripped a staff with a blade on the and and slashed at the man, cutting his face before he slammed the mam with a powerful punch. The man was staggered back for a moment, but was still standing... he growled at the monster as thunder struck, revealing the Golden Red color shining from his eyes. The man then charged at the monster and threw a punch that was empowered with a Blazing Red and Black Aura, but the punch was caught by the beast, before the man was impaled by the beast. After a moment, the man went limp before he was thrown off the staff, into the ocean. The ship then began to sail into the distance as the monster stood, slwoly consumed by the mist and darkness.

《???》

As the sun rose and the storm settled, a man was seen walking down a beach, a fishing rod over his shoulder. The man kept on walking happily, until he noticed something very odd. He kept on walking until he found what looked to be a blood stained pair of glasses on the ground, the man picked up the glasses and examined them for a moment looking through them when he saw something odd, the man then put those glasses down, only to see someone infront of him. It was a boy, one who laid unconscious on the sand hugging a piece of drift wood as if his life depended on it, blood came from his shoulder and leaked from his down to the sand when the wave came in and washed it away, causing the blood to drip once again. Seeing this caused the man to panic as he ran off, leaving the unconscious boy.

 Seeing this caused the man to panic as he ran off, leaving the unconscious boy

[Raido]
[The Island of Devil Sevents]

In the middle of the ocean, a ship was seen sailing across the seemingly endless waters, but this wasn't any normal ship, this ship flew a black flag, one that held the symbol of a skull and crossbones above it's mast, known as a Jolly Roger. The ship held a figure head in the shape of a Sheep, and the ship's Jolly Roger was a Skull with a Star Hat on it's head. This ship was known as the Going Merry, the ship of the Strawhat Pirates.