I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR SO MANY DIFFERENT STORIES!
AND I KNOW I CAN'T WRITE THEM BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A LOT OF PROJECTS GOING ON!
AND I'M SUPER SCARED OF BECOMING ONE OF THOSE USERS WHO PUBLISHES A TON OF STORIES AND WRITES NONE OF THEM!

So I'll just start writing them here... and come back to them when I have the room and less pressure so I can write them later in life!

So yeah, please enjoy this Isekai Male Reader One-Shot.

Also great, this chapter is glitched for me and I have to republish it.

《START!》

"... Why... Why is this happening?... I thought that a second chance... wouldn't be this painful..."

In the middle of hot desert, the wind barley blew as the intense heat of the sand covered land distorted the world around it, making it wave as if it was liquid. In the middle of this desert, a single person laid alone in the burning sand, panting to themself as they laid there. The person had tanned skin that wrapped tightly around their bones, showing that they hadn't eaten in a while, or hadn't eaten much in a while. His skin has odd Black Spots dotting his body and messy dark brown hair. Ontop of that brown hair were two ears, resembling that of a kind of canine on top of his head. The person had a petite, and somewhat feminine body that was covered in different bruises and other types of injuries. The person only wore a tunic that was decorated with small bones, going down to the middle of their thighs. The person stared up at the sky with almost lifeless dull brownish orange eyes. Then suddenly with a small ping sound, a small floating screen appeared infront of the person holding an odd mass of information on it.

[Menu]

Name: Y/n Shout
Level: 1
Race: Spotted Hyena HumaBeast
Gender: Male
Class: (!)Unachievable(!)
Title: (New) Starving Slave
HP: 75/100
MP: 0/0
Strength: 5
Stamina: 5
Vitality: 10
Intelligence: 500
Agility: 100
Mana: 0

Status: Starving
(-10 HP Ever 60 Seconds)
(You are currently under the effects of Starving. Eat a sufficient amount of food to remove.)

Status: Dehydration
(-50 HP Ever 60 Seconds)
(You are currently under the effects of Dehydration. Drink a sufficient amount of liquid to remove.)

Passive Skill: Bare Minimum
(Allows you to survive off of the Bare Minimum of Food and Water.
Reduce Damage taken from Dehydration and Starving from -50 and -10 to -5 and -1)

[Menu]

A loud growl is heard from the Y/n's stomach as he winced in pain, when suddenly another menu appeared infront of his face, next to the main one.

(!)Notice(!)

Starving & Dehydration have Activated Simultaneously.

-6 HP

HP: 68

Would you like more Notices about Current Activating Statuses?

[YES] [NO]

(!)Notice(!)

"N-No... I don't anymore... not right now..."