[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!

"After my Former Wielder abandoned me and then saved the world from the dreaded Megid, Storious... many years had bast as my body became the new foundation for the reborn Wonder World...
After that day I made a sacred oath on my own Seiken Blade...
that I'd never have another Wielder for along as I lived...
And soon after gathering my Sibling Seiken many Years later... I grew my own dream..."

Y/n Xross:
"My Dream to Live Life as a Layman!
And Make Deliveries and Shit!"

Y/n yelled into the sky with his hands raised high... but...

*GGRROOWWWLLL*

Lucy: "That was a great story and all Y/n, but it is 100% not helping us right now..."

The sound of growling stomachs were heard as a group of idiot Fairy Tail Mages were seen walking through an Active Wasteland, trying and failing to find their way back home.

Natsu: "OH! Y/n! As a new member of our guild, you should use your awesome Magic to get us some food!"

Y/n: "I've said it a million times already... I will never Join your Guild!
ALL I WANNA DO IS MAKE DELIVERIES!!!"

Many Many Years after the world has been saved from the devastating and evil power of the Grimoire. The now Abandoned, Legendary Sacred Sword of the Hero... retires...

Now the Spirit of a Legendary Blade, partnered with the spirits of his other fellow Sacred Swords wish to live a simple life as Laymen...

But in a world full of Magic, Monsters, Magical Madmen, an Ultra Powerful Edgy Suicidal God, a Badass Dragon man of complete and utter destruction, a Very Sassy Narrator, and a the Greatest Guild in the World known as Fairy Tail...

Y/n's dream of being a Layman is beyond impossible...

.... Ok I know it sounds weird, but listen to this Glowing Reader Review!

"A Fairy Tail fanfic where the Reader Doesn't use Overpowered as heck Dragon Slayer Magic or has a Harem in the first 2 Chapter!? WWWOOOOAAAHHHHH!!!!"
-Rex the guy who tried to find a Fairy Tail fic for so long that he just up and made his own.

SO! If you want Fun, Explosions, Magic, Cool Swords, New Spirits, a Main Protagonist that doesn't wanna be one, and a Narrator that doesn't know what to shut his mouth! THEN IS THIS THE STORY FOR YOU!

INTRODUCTION NOW MO-FUCKERS!

*ZZZZZRING!*

🌟⚔👑
SABER! BATTOU!

*CRASHING!*

⚔SEIKEN OF THE FAIRIES!⚔

SEIKEN OF THE FAIRIES!

[Thanks again 《Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta》 for the title!]

COMING SOON!

THE SECOND ARC!

❄Sub-Zero Brained Idiots❄

Sub-Zero Brained Idiots

《COMING SOON!》

I'm too tired to transfer the chapters and write right now...

Anyway!